Started painting up my megs, after breaking him trying to remove his backpack pins, and noticed something I had laying on my desk. It's just a $4 clip on book light I got at target that was about the perfect size. I just cut off the clip part and adjusted meg's arm to fit the angled post. I filled the hole in his arm with green stuff, pushed the post in, and let it dry, now it's a perfect fit! I also started adding some styrene to make the points near the rear of the cannon. It's my first time working with styrene so it's definitely a learning experience. I still need to do the bottom half of the styrene before painting. I also used my dremel to clear out the little nubs inside his old cannon tip and it fits over the end perfectly now. I added some coats of clear red and blue to the lens and it gives off this nice purple glow now. Megs still needs some paint and I used the pieces of his wing/backpack to build him a new back so he doesn't look so bare. i'll show that with the finished product. Let me know what you think, I wasn't happy with my last try so I really think this is tons better.