1. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    With all the threads full of complaints and picking the show apart, I want to take the time show TFP some love.

I want to say how much I love this show. I look forward to seeing it with my 4boys. I love getting my little ones the TFP cyberverse figures and getting the regular sized ones for my older one and myself. Going to be getting them the costumes as well.

I'm really ejoy all the cool looking characters and the visuals of the show.

Post on this thread if you love TFP and look forward to seeing the show each weekend. If you don't, I'd like to kindly ask for you to post it on other thread.

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good luck with that.

I love this show. I also love this time. Transformers have a solid comic series, an awesome TV show, an incredible video game, and an upcoming movie that promises to go a different direction.

Prime is one of the things I look forward to. It's the start of the weekend with my favorite hobby, and it's been getting damn good these last few weeks.

3. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

Honestly, this show is pretty good. The aesthetic is my absolute favorite, I love the ideas for the Decepticon characters even if I don't get to see them as often as I want and the plot and action sequences have both improved since "Masters and Students". Just because I admit the show has flaws doesn't mean I don't enjoy watching it.

4. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    There's no such thing as a "perfect show" I think all shows have their flaws but as you mentioned, I really enjoy watching the show :) 

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Firefly was perfect :D 

6. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

I mostly enjoy Prime. There are certain things that make it less enjoyable for me, but the show is far from terrible. I feel like certain things need to be done for the show to be truly amazing, but I won't go into what since I don't want to bring any negativity into the thread.

Still, as I said, I'm enjoying the show quite a bit. I don't watch every episode because honestly, this is the kind of show where you can miss a couple eps, but still know what's going on. I'm looking forward to seeing how they wrap this season up.

7. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

I thought Serenity was perfect, not Firefly.

Now before you crucify me, I only say that because I thought it work a hell of a lot better as a film (wish it was a film series) than it did as a tv series.

As for Transformers Prime, it is up there with the near perfect Tron Uprising and Clone Wars.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah Tron Uprising is also damn near perfect :) 

9. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I love the show! I watch it with my woman every week, when the episode gets put up on YouTube. I make dinner, wait for her to get home from school, we sit, watch that, and whatever else we do, and generally enjoy each other's company.

I'm the bigger TF fan of the two (by a WIDE margin), but she has also enjoyed G1 as a wee lass in the 80's, and liked the Beast Era when I showed it to her (she loves them both, but likes "Machines" more than "Wars" by a tad, hah!)

I love TFP, and all media involved in this "Aligned" continuity; I REALLY love how it's meant to be a sort of "best of", and an amalgamation of different things we've seen through the times. I love the inclusion of the Star Seekers, the small resistance on Earth, I can't wait to see more Dinobots, Combaticons, and hopefully Stunticons (WITHOUT merging into Menasor). I'm just pumped, I really enjoy what we've been given in recent times.

10. DepthWave

DepthWave Decepticon Storm Trooper.

News Credits:
    I was very excited, when I saw the first season on my TV. I wanted more and then I moved and surfed the Internet, I was pleased, because I got known that the second season was about to start around the alien's television set. Then I found out about Darkprime and his job to bring the episodes to people.
    The quality wasn't that good, but it was enough to watch and enjoy. The more the show has been lasted, the more I have been feeling dissatisfied with enormous Autobots' luck and the Decepticons' unsuccess.
    I prefer now watching kary's videos and I don't mind to wait for some time, even for some days, because all the same - I am always late for the general discussions and don't have a strong obsession with getting More and More.
    Some time ago I needed the show to be more times a week, and now I have calmed down to watch it how it is without a need to get it "here it now".
    So I enjoy the show, the way it is made and the possibility to listen to some English, and the show's events still catch my interest.

11. LotusoftheLeaf

LotusoftheLeaf Well-Known Member

I think TFP is great. I actually first got introduced to it through an internet review for G1 where the commenters told the reviewer that people who like G1 would probably also like Prime, so I gave it a watch. The first episode I saw was Loose Cannons. I loved it. I sat down and watched all of the first season over the course of a couple days (how I wish I still had that much free time...) and got caught up quickly.

I admit the show has it's flaws but I can't see how some people think it's so God awful that they disassociate themselves with anything TF related because of it. It's far from the greatest show I've ever watched but it's still good for what it is: a show about awesome giant space robots. The action is great to watch, the few humorous bits are funny, and I happen the find nearly all the characters enjoyable for one reason or another.

I love this show and I will certainly miss it when it's over.

12. gregles

gregles quintesson

great thread, yeah transformers prime for me is the best and most consistent transformers show we have been given yet, you can tell the creators have a personal love for the franchise that is genuine and that isn't forced. I too have showed an episode or two to a non fan friend of mine who was actually quite impressed and at least had there interest in some of the characters and the transformers franchise in general aroused, bearing in mind this persons only experience of the franchise before this was being appalled at revenge of the fallen says loads about primes pedigree.

As for all the cynical, hater types accept there opinion but try not to let doubt your own or get you down as pretty much all of there criticisms of prime could also equally be levelled at any other transformers show or comic as anything if described in certain way could sound negative and rubbish. there is no prize or award for being so bitter or cynical and is only themselves that is missing out. Apart from this thread obviously I have recently shied away from prime forums as I love the show but haven't got the patience to skim through all the hateful comments.

13. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

Beast Wars and Transformers Prime are my 2 favorite shows !!! No complaints, love to see Beast Wars but then with todays effects like Prime!!!

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I love the show. Love the characters (Ratchet, Starscream, Arcee, Fowler, Dreadwing, Soundwave), love that they are delving into the origins of the Transformers and references previous incarnations.

It's not perfect but it's one of the best shows on tv right now.

15. lildevilchick

I wouldn't say it's one of the best, but I consider it to definitely be up towards the top. It doesn't deliver drama or comedy to the level that some shows do (that is my own opinion, of course), but the show is entertaining and fun to watch and really, that's enough to rate it higher than average in my book.

16. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    I have enjoyed almost every episode of TFP and try to keep a positive outlook for the future of the series instead of dwelling on a few misses here and there.

The main thing I look for is: Was I entertained? The answer week after week has been YES. That's all that matters. :thumb 

17. lildevilchick

Well said.