Heavy/Scratch: TFP Decepticon Customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by JaidenRoda, Mar 18, 2018.

1. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

I also customized some of the Decepticons. IMG_4014.JPG IMG_4015.JPG IMG_4016.JPG For Megatron, I spray painted him silver, then added metallic purple paint. I repainted the right arm red and black and used Ariel Lemon's Desecrated Vambrace. Anyone have a spare decepticon reprolabel?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

IMG_4006.JPG IMG_4007.JPG IMG_4008.JPG I'm Airachnid was difficult. I removed the helicopter parts then covered her back with polystyrene. I proceeded to attach the hand from the RtS Cyclonus for a port for her spider legs. I then repainted all her purple and added gold and silver paint.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

IMG_4017.JPG IMG_4023.JPG IMG_4013.JPG For Soundwave, I added a blue wire to be placed into the slots in laserbeak's wings. I added silver and dark grey paint on Shockwave. Bits of purple were added to both. On Dreadwing, I added a fading gold effect on his shoulder find and cuffs. Silver paint was applied to his cockpit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

IMG_4009.JPG IMG_4011.JPG IMG_4012.JPG Knockout was almost completely repainted with a different shade of red and maroon. Which made it difficult to add his red to silver fade he has on his doors. (Bounty works wonders for this.) I added his black, gold, and silver details as well. Sorry for the bad pictures, I am 14 and can't afford a proper camera.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Grimwolf100

Grimwolf100 Well-Known Member

think youo should thin your paint and work on lines. but it looks good! i use a rubber eraser to help with line work and a fine needle to help rub away tiny marks

6. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

Thanks for the tips! Do you mind telling me specifically where the paint looks to thick, in your opinion? It may just be my lighting as it looks smooth and shiny in hand.

7. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom 2

Loving that Airachnid and Knockout.

8. vidmouse

vidmouse Well-Known Member

Love the tendrils on Soundwave.
    An easy way to get a Decepticon symbol on your Megatron is to print one out at the right size, trim it to fit, and use a mix of Elmer's glue and water (1:1 ratio) to glue it in place, then use Future polish or clear nail polish to seal it in place. Much cheaper than reprolabels.

9. JaidenRoda

JaidenRoda One

Thanks!