TFP:BH "Chain of Command" Clip and Still

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ken8kuhletz08, May 23, 2013.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    1) It's possible that Smokescreen stole more than the Hammer. Or he even went back another time for the rest of the stuff. The apex is at least reasonably easy to carry it just magnetises on to the robot he could have attached it and still carried the hammer.
    But I suppose yes it's quite possible they swipe it back in a fight if it's still vulnerable to phase shift attacks (something a force field should be able to fix though surely ?)

2) Are you certain that's Miko - I see a mid brown skin tone a little bit of flat black hair it thus looks more like Agent Fowler to me. (if it's from this week it makes more sense perhaps for it t be Miko) but if it's from that later Fowler and June Derby episode then it might make more sense if it's him.

But the eps sometimes take place at the same time so it still could be either-or perhaps ?

But yes Miko as Wrecker is amusing. she just needs to borrow the Solas Forge now for 'Anime' girl reasons.

2. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Way to make Miko useful! Cool concept and I can't wait to see it in action.

The sound mixing is really well done here, and I love how the score and sound effects works to bring up some suspense. If only the sound effects themselves were actually good. It's like in those videogames where when you do the same motion over and over you get the exact same sound clip over and over... beh, it's just not as varied as I'd like.

3. Basilisk

Basilisk It will give you infinite pleasure!

Miko is in the Apex Armor?..

Hell Yeah! :D 

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought promo pics were always for the current week.

Friday's episode (Chain of Command, was it?), takes place right after last weeks story, Project Predacon. Optimus split the team up: he, Bumblebee and Smokescreen went to some place in the States (I forget where), while Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead and Wheeljack went to Scottland--I recall Agent Fowler telling them to pack their kilts.

Anyway, I was under the impression that Agent Fowler wasn't going with, but was staying behind--when was the last time he went on a mission with them anyway? Operation Convoy? He's usually around to fix things the Autobots can't, getting the children out of human trouble and clean up or issues surrounding the military.

I'd like to see how she got herself on this mission, but I'm more interested in seeing how Ultra Magnus deals with it:p 

5. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    Okay, so Sol Fury claims the still is a spoiler... then uses it as the thumbnail for the article? Does't that seem... odd to any of you?

Eager to see the episode though.

6. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm probably late but she looks like the new Daniel now. lol. That is so cool. This show is giving us so many fanwanks now.

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aren't all pictures from upcoming episodes spoilers? I've always seen promos on the front page--I never really thought of them as spoilers, myself as they aren't very telling.

8. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    Doesn't Miko in the Apex Armor strike you as odd?

My main issue is that the article specifically states the picture could be a spoiler, yet shoves it in our faces without giving us the option to skip it. Just my two cents.

9. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

Haha, Miko in Apex Armor, my god thats so great. I wonder why they picked her, shes kinda hothead. Will make for a great episode none the less.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Isn't it speculation? I can't tell that that the person in the suit is actually Miko though--can you. I just assumed many thought it was Miko because the video teaser released earlier this week showed Miko to be in the company of the guys pictured.

I think the Apex Armor being in the Autobot's possession, as the picture suggests, is a bigger spoiler, as we all knew it to be in that of the Decepticons.

11. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm sure I'll know soon enough, on how the autobots got the apex amour and what "Miko" is pointing out.

12. ericepy

ericepy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it does look more like fowlers forehead than miko, im hoping its miko though

13. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Now we need an Apex Armor Miko figure. Wreck-n-Rule!

14. AutobotMaster44

AutobotMaster44 I'm your Master.

I noticed that as well. I just went with the majority and said it was Miko. Also--I'm not giving away any spoilers--watch the episode clip, if you haven't already. I think the clip may lean you toward a different approach. But if you have already watched the clip, who am I to keep you from your own opinion?

15. seali_me

seali_me RIP January 2018

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  16. TFanPage101

TFanPage101 Commander Magnus

News Credits:
    MIKO???????? Actually not bad. Considering that it kind of fits Miko's character wanting to be like Bulkhead and smash stuff, didn't see it coming but glad Transformers Prime is still keeping it new

17. bigpink

bigpink Breastforce

Ebay:
    Okay, anyone else geek out when
    WJ's facemask slid into place
    ?