Tfieds Safety & Devastator Giftset (Price check)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dark_Rage, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

Hey, just curious on the value of one, and if there are any differences in price between the North American of GiG giftsets. Thanks. Too bad he's also a combiner that's had a lot of knockoffs made of...

Also, how safe is is Tfieds to deal with? I've been seeing a few pictures I'm quite sure I've seen on ebay before, so it looks like a lot of scams going on...

2. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tfields has allot of good people on there, but a whole lot of scammers. If you get anything from anyone there only use paypal to pay for the item so at least your protected to some extent.

3. salmonman78

salmonman78 Mordin, my hero

Some good finds on there, but always good to be wary of it. Like juise said, use paypal so you have some options in case the deal goes sour, plus always ask for a picture of it, usually helps me feel a tiny bit better seeing the item at a different angle.

4. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Sellers have numeric ratings so you can hopefully get some idea of how well someone has been able to please one's buyers. I have mostly only sold there myself but I think everyone (more than 10, maybe almost 20) has come away happy.

http://www.tfieds.com/useritems.php?user_siteid=3947

Huh cool, 42 sold, though I don't think they all rated me.

5. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

Thanks for the reply guys, I'm quite confident that TFW is still the best and safest for online TF deals!