Tfctoy

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by st.ranger, Jul 19, 2009.

1. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi, everyone. I just curious. I hope that you know this user. Problem is he not responding for my messages and he didnt post me some items Ive already paid. Is there someone, who have the same problem or its just me? And little detail. He gave last feedback on 30th the June. What do you think about that?

2. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    i have dealt with this seller before....irratic though...something showed up very quickly...other times the seller took 10 days after payment to ship something....This seller is one of the reasons why i am not dealing with china-based sellers any more...

3. st.ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Everything was great. But I deny to buy that expensive stuffs from Hasbro. For example, I can buy Deluxe for 22$, voyager 40$ and leader around 90$. So thats the reason why I bought this cheap items from China.

4. BruticusMaximus

BruticusMaximus animated Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This seller is a little erratic.

I bought ROTF Mixmaster from him. The Item never arrived. No answers to my emails. I had to open a Paypal dispute, and my money was refunded.
    A few days later Tfctoy send me an email with an apoligy.

And offered me a free Mixmaster and a ROTF Voyager Class Long Haul for 15Euro.

So, I saved a lot of money, but had to wait a long time for my items to arrive.

5. st.ranger

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I dont understand it. We communicate between us so perfect and in one moment, he dont respond on my messages. Its sad, because I want to continue with buying from him. Is there anyone who bought something from him in following 2 weeks and didnt receive items?

6. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I had a few issues last time I bought from him, missing items and pieces to bots and got no reply and he finally refunded me.

7. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah he is quite erratic, somethimes he is great and on the ball like my recent ROTF Thrust purchase, but there has been times in the past that he LAGS HARDCORE

8. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I purchased a few things from him. When one arrived broken he played the I don't understand english card. Several emails and nothing. Like I said several items purchased but only 1 bad transaction. This was a few months ago.

9. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    i have bought from him alot and the only problem was my stalker scorponok had a missing leg but he sent it to me.

Ive bought Rotf Cannon BB,stalker scorponok,nightbeat,deluxe deadend,blazemaster from him and no problem and i might buy from him again.