TFCON powered commander picture gallery

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Solscud007, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    I ordered mine off ebay for 250

2. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I didn't see you all con. Saw CDNShockwave at his table, lots of Blue Jay hats, but no SCA.

3. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

That's fine and dandy, but if there's any issue about how it's not sold out yet, what I posted is probably a big factor in why. Not because people won't buy a third version of the mold.

Ah well. Perhaps TakaTomy will reissue Ultra Magnus in the Encore line, and ehobby will do Powered Convoy. I was really hoping that the FP armor would have taken care of my Powered Convoy need, but the exclusivity killed that.

4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I was wondering if Fansprojects have said why there's an Energon Cube missing from the case ?

And if the little red circles are supposed to fit on top of each other to block the holes up or if there's just a spare set ?

And any comments from them about the Transformation - for example Optimus' Gun seems to clip into the huge cannon - is this accidental or deliberate ?

5. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    The missing energon cube will be available with a special sombrero specially designed for PC. The set will retail for $500.