TFcon Chicago 2018: Oct 26–28 with Stephen Keener, Bud Davis, Ian James Corlett, Alec Willows & more

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Super_Megatron, Nov 21, 2017.

1. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    I can confirm that I will be there for the entire Event.

It's my first time going so if anyone has any tips for meet ups in and out of the con please let me know.

2. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

My wife just dropped off the trip. It’s just me and my 12 year old for our second time. I bought the plane tickets today. Last year we drove to dc....then did a Sunday sight seeing excursion. Then drove back to Ohio. About a 7 hour drive. I wouldn’t change last year for anything, but I’m soooo looking forward to a more relaxing travel experience.... not having to fight Chicago traffic... with the convention center so close to the hotel that takes a load off my mind, I’m sure there will be a shuttle of some sort.

Last year I got a hotel room after the block was full, We ended up seemingly not being next to any other con people which was good and bad. This year I’m in the block and expecting a ruckus hallway. Last year I didn’t feel comfortable taking my son into other peoples rooms for part parties, I’ll have to play that one by ear again this year. Last year I was legitimately tired from working all day then driving to dc then the con then touring dc and driving to Ohio, I was tired. This year I’m napping on that plane and enjoying myself more.

Last year I bought a disgusting amount of toys, this year I’m doing original art.

3. turbobluestreak

turbobluestreak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The traffic at this location, for this con or even cons much larger (animemidwest or wizard world) is not bad at all. Safe travels.

tbs

• Like Like x 1
  4. shockwave1977

shockwave1977 Shaun

Definitely hit me up over the weekend. My wife is not going but Friday night into Saturday I will have my 11 year old daughter and then Saturday into Sunday I will have my 8 year old son.

Shaun

• Like Like x 1
  5. Prime135

Prime135 Cyber Planet Key holder for "This Land" TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I cannot wait...best B-day present ever!!!!!! :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock :buttrock 

• Like Like x 2
  6. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube: