TFcollecterguy

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Superquad7, May 18, 2010.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, I didn't see a thread here on this guy, so I figured I'd start :) 

We had a really good time with getting to know each other through our transaction. If you have any doubts dealing with this guy, get rid of 'em, cause he's totally reliable and very communicative :thumb 

Thanks a lot! :) 

2. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quick payment via the Mail for a ROTF Mindwipe and excellent communication!

3. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    Bought a Dinobot BW figure from me. Paid with a money order when He said he would and let me know when the item arrived. Would gladly sale to again.

4. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Dearest tfcollecterguy,

Just wanted to take a moment to pass on a few sage pieces of advice.....

1. In order to not appear as a rookie buyer: rather than leaving someone negative feedback with no warning, you might want to try and make an effort to work out a viable solution where both parties can ultimately be satisfied with the transaction in the end. As an example, had you simply asked, someone might have been perfectly fine with mailing you the grand sum of $3.42 that you are so upset about being overcharged for in shipping cost (for an item that you yourself said you purchased for a "good price").

2. Perhaps also proactively reviewing a sellers' feedback (which might have previously had 92 positive comments) as well as their length of tenure at TFW2005 might be another recommended approach before you publicly defame their reputation in their feedback thread. You might discover that someone became a member around the same time you were attending second grade. A logical next sequence of thought might be, "hmmm....he's been around here for a looooong time. It might be smart to try and work things out before I piss him off."

3. Upon thoughtful reflection on items 1 and 2 listed above, it might be prudent to delete the negative comment you made on the seller's feedback thread. As a result, all might be forgiven and, in return, someone might even delete the negative comment they just left on your feedback thread. It's a win-win situation!

Oh and one last thing: you might also try out the fine art of selling a few things yourself before you criticize others' practices. You might discover that it really means a lot when someone spends their own limited free time carefully packing your item on the same day they receive your money order, thereby ensuring that it's shipped the day after and that you receive the package promptly. Crazy as it might seem, you might even find that such efforts might be worth an extra $3.42! Anywho, thanks for reading, and best of luck in your future purchases on the board!

Cheers,
    sportinmorton

5. Chlorophillip

Chlorophillip I'll always be green

Don't hesitate to deal with him! You will never worry about a lack of communication.

Thanks again.