TFClub Not-Devastator News

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Cheem The Rup, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Astrotrain85

Astrotrain85 Watching and waiting.

Amazing!!!:drool: 

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That looks awesome, and thanks for the photoshoped hook/long haul pick--that really made my day.

I'd like to get me a ND, but I'm affraid the pricing is going to be higher than I want to pay. Long Haul's size looks massive, bigger than the previous two, surely he'll be the more expensive piece of the set.

3. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol sorry for being so ruthless dude its just people keep saying stuff about the pe reflector being too small. But looking at images and eps i havent found a single instance where he is as big as other bots. However this version would be perfect for masterpeice scale :thumbs2: 

4. Smeg

Smeg Well-Known Member

The toys look great, but what's for lunch?

5. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Well, part of the issue there is that your comparisons are skewed by perspective. The character art is drawn from a ground-level perspective, while the photo is from above, which will accentuate certain proportions.

But shouldn't Long Haul be a broad, thick powerhouse? He's probably the strongest Constructicon (and ALL the Constructicons are strong). I think they should look heavy duty and powerful. I approve of this artistic direction.

zmog

6. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    On the first part, I feel you. On the second part, she'll kill you. But, as with Predaking and MP Optimus, you can use it for household defence.

As for pricing, I can't see it being too enormous per figure. Say £40-£50 like the FansProject Bruticus kits? Also on pricing, who cares because this is too cool to ignore!

7. poorboy8u

poorboy8u Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So damn happy with all this reflector love. I'll be buying up every ounce of reflector plasticy goodness.

8. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

How tall is Devastator expected to be?

9. The Asp

The Asp Angry Old Man

10. poorboy8u

poorboy8u Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'll probably(hopefully) end up a little taller than a supreme figure. Any bigger and it'll be floppy :( 

11. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    that constucticon looks really great

12. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im so getting this set. Im still debating on which Refelctor to buy. Might just get both of them.

13. malcontentman

malcontentman Cybertronian James Cagney

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Man, thank goodness for TFC, FP, and PE because if it weren't for them we would have to wait forever for the Transformers that we want. This Devastator and Reflector are looking great!

14. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Wow. Not-constructicons keep looking more and more epic. This is the first I'm seeing of their Reflector, and I think I like it better than the PE version. Can't wait to see more of both projects, and to get approximate pricing so I can start figuring out what I have to sell to afford these figs!

15. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

I hope they over produce these that way it keeps the price low. I love fansprojects stuff even though most of it is a bit pricey but there stuff goes up in value nicely and it doesnt bother me if i cant purchase something of theres but i really want TFClubs version of devastator even if its not perfect it would be nice to simply add to my collection

16. Grapple35

Grapple35 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    These look amazing. I like this not-Reflector better then the PE version since this one looks to be Scout or Deluxe size. I think the PE version might be too small.

17. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope they sell this thing in one big set, instead of charging us like the crazy devy sets for 20 little parts.

18. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

They won't, for multiple reasons. If they sell it as one set, it'll cost hundreds of dollars, and that's gonna be a lot for almost anyone to stump up in one chunk.
    And as a result of that, Hasbro would most likely sue the hell out of them. Remember their saying that they'll pretty much ignore anything under $100, but when things start going over that, they'll start getting litigious?

Ramrider approves of everything but the inevitable price tags.

19. bcm77

bcm77 Not A Proper Fan.

Were it not for them I would have quit collecting Transformers months ago because the official stuff for the most part isn't worth bothering with.

I'm not sure which Reflector to get as both have their good points but the Constructicons are my main priority, I just hope the price for each one isn't too bad and that enough are made to meet the demand which could well exceed any other 3rd party product.

20. conleyh2006

conleyh2006 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    im going to get both reflectors if everything works out one as a masterpiece and the devy is bought as soon as preorders are up for him