TFclub Hercules Picture Compilation (not new!)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by masishadow, Jun 13, 2011.

1. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. AMG

AMG Old School

I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of this guy.

3. VenomKing

VenomKing Well-Known Member

This devy guy makes me mad. It looks cool, but size to price ain't worth it to me. I'm going to miss out on it and once it's complete and people start taking awesome photos of it I'll want it and have to pay out the ass for it.

4. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Yes! Thank you OP! I spent about 20 minutes looking for the right picture if TFC Hercules, and I couldn't find it!

5. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah...expensive TF purchases...he's on my list along with Shadow Scyther and snowman superion...stupid pretty plastic.

6. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, as much as I love seeing the pics, I would be a fool to think that it fits in my budget right now. The product looks great and I added the first piece to my BBTS pre-orders, but cancelled it after thinking to myself that once I get one, I am gonna be on the hook for the rest of them. I have yet to bring myself to buy MP-04 and other things because I couldn't fit them into my budget, so there is no way I should even consider buying this badboy.

That being said, thanks for posting the link, the figures are gonna look sick, and I can't wait to see the display setups when people get all the pieces.

7. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I should've took pics of the protos at Botcon. This set is definitely not about the individual figures, they're rather unimpressive by themselves.

8. Patto Prime

Patto Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the link :)  There's a few there that I had not seen like Not-Hook with Not-Devy's head concealed into his back. Awesome intergration. Definitely got some better insight as to how this will all fit together and it looks awesome. Still wondering what they will be doing about stowing the hands and if there willl be a chest shield. Am I right in guessing that the individual bot's guns will combine into a large rifle for not-Devy. That would be super sweet :D