Tfclub at San Francisco???

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dieman9394, Feb 6, 2012.

1. dieman9394

dieman9394 New Member

Hi Guys, 1st post, and I just check the AOD(Animated on display)'s website:

Events | AOD 2012 | San Francisco Anime, Cartoon, and Video Game Convention

and found they have a booth for TFclub,
    and when I click it, it really go to a Chinese Website of TF Club,
    so is that mean the TF Club will going have something display or some on-site sale at AOD?

and what is AOD?

Animation on Display (AOD) is a weekend convention celebrating Japanese animation (anime), video games, recent American cartoons, and their related interests. Based in San Francisco, we are a family-friendly event where people can meet, bond, and share their interests with fellow enthusiasts. We feature fun, interactive events that celebrate, entertain, enlighten, and encourage attendees to engage and think. (We really mean "educational" but shhh- don't tell your kids that!) Our events feature a diverse range of speakers, presenters, and performers, ranging from Hollywood industry professionals to popular local artists to knowledgeable fans.

Animation On Display is managed by the Federation for the Promotion of Animation (FPA), and is operated not-for-profit. Our team is a veteran group with many years of experience running similar events. At AOD, we're applying the very best of what we've learned and we're committed to providing the best experience possible for our attendees, vendors, and industry partners.

[​IMG]

Hope can find more info about this soon and I'm feeling so interesting about what TF Club will put on display when they go AOD....

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Excellent man! Thanks so much. Hopefully TFC will offer up some goodies in the form of whatever they're planning on doing next.

My e-mail is Orio1041@gmail.com, Shoot me some pics over there and I'll make sure they get front paged

3. dragon516

dragon516 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Talk to Xterry. I think he is helping out at the booth and has shown the exclusives that is available at the show for sale. The Targetroids of SW, TC, UM and NP are going to be sold there. They may have other stuff up for show, but don't know yet. I live in SF too but have plans already so won't be going. Hope you have a good time.