TFCC's Official Magazine Issue #15 for June/July 07

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Transfan2, May 26, 2007.

1. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got mine's today (No Scans), but here are Section highlights of The Magazine.

#1.) Interview with Tom DeSanto

#2.) Movie Toy Explosion Page (Deluxes being shown are Bumblebee, Scorponok, Brawl, Barricade, and Jazz while the Voyagers are Blackout & Autobot Ratchet while also showing some of the Robot Heroes [Wave #1])

#3.) Giant Planet Mini-Con Profile Feature.

#4.) Classics Rodimus and Ramjet Profiles.

#5.) Crossing Over Part Three.

(Those That Are Seen In The Comic are the ones listed)

Autobots:
    => Optimus Prime, Jetfire, Grimlock, Skyfall, Cliffjumper, Mirage, Rodimus

Decepticons:
    => Megatron, Ramjet, Constructions/Construction Devastator, LandQuake, Soundwave, Laserbeak, Ravage, Astrotrain

#6.) June 1st = Guest List For The Final 100 tickets for the Hasbro Visit will be posted on Botcon.com .

-TF2

2. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    *Crosses fingers* Oh I hope I get in, hope I get in, hope I get in

3. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Final 100? They still haven't told the first 400 yet... Though the confirmations are finally coming in, I guess.

4. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    The letter on the opening page also states that there will be two pairs of souveneir packs just like previous years. Start speculating on which four we'll get.....now!

Also, the ad for Botcon in the actual Master Collector paper lists several more guests (Don Figueroa, Simon Furman, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, and a couple of others.) as well as exclaiming "Convention Exclusive 'BOTS!" The way thet have bots in caps with the apostrophe in front seems to indicate that the souveneir packs WILL be all Autobots.
    I was kinda hoping for Weirdwolf, but oh well. I'm guessing an Alpha Trion/Springer pack and a Huffer/Pipes pack, but I guess we'll see.

5. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

Wouldn't Elita-1 be one of them? I think Hasbro just had the name trademarked, didn't they?

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That, or she could be a club exclusive.

7. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    They did, she's in the comic, but Pete has hinted that not all of the figures will be at Botcon, and that those not appearing at said convention may very well be this year's CLUB exclusives a la Astrotrain and Airazor. Since the comic artist was specifically given leeway when drawing Elita-1's head, my money's on her being a club exclusive coming later in the year.

8. Thundershot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Alpha Trion makes more sense as a CLUB exclusive because he's tied more into the greater overall story of the club comic than to CLASSICS. Especially the G1 Marvel Comics.... since he was never there. Not saying he wouldn't show up in the classics comic (I'm expecting him to, since he was injured last we saw him, and giving him a new body would make sense), just that I don't think he's a BOTCON exclusive. Or at least I hope not. I want a different "large" figure. You know, an actual SURPRISE.

On that note, I'm genuinely surprised with only a month away from Botcon, we haven't seen any other leaks. Either there's much better security this time around, or they're waiting til the last minute....

Chris

9. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    ??? I'm not at sure what you're claiming here. Those first 400 were sold ages ago, within the first few days of the registration going up. The final 100 will be drawn from all registrations that have come in since then.

I certainly hope you're right here, although i have doubts. Club figures are certainly produced in greater numbers than convention ones, and given the number of copies we've seen on eBay, it stands to reason that quite a lot were produced (although the details of how Hasbro ensures that FP gets the number it ordered despite such "extras" isn't entirely known). We won't know for sure until at least at the convention.

10. Thundershot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TOLD not SOLD... The first 400 people don't know who they are yet, much less the other 100. I faxed mine on Sunday, so I'm still hoping my wife and I are in on the tour...

Chris

11. Pete Sync

Pete Sync Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We also gave Matt Moylan his own page to play with :)  All kinds of Lil' Formers love going on in that issue!

12. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Amen to that! I love the Lilformers. I highly recommend letting Matt keep that page for himself!

13. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Actually, I'm hoping one of this year's club exclusives is the main body section of the Club Combiner. I love the free figures, but I'm hoping that this time next year, we can be looking forward to our last Energon figure and moving on to something new for '09.

EDIT: Speaking of which, when is Breakaway due out anyways?

14. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They've already said that the combiner body TF will be the free exclusive for the year after the next one.