TFCC Twitter Updates: 2013 Incentive Figure to be Revealed at Botcon 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ORIO, Mar 22, 2012.

1. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    Huh. Not the specific answer I wanted, but it's as good as Im gonna get, I suppose.

Anyway, back on topic...

BREAKING NEWS! next years freebie will be...

...Made of plastic...

2. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    An announcement of an announcement should not normally make the news but with the issues stated in another topic, we can be sure that they will talk about other things. This figure is like a lure to draw people in so that they can address other issues.

3. POSSESSED_DIGIT

POSSESSED_DIGIT WE ARE NUBBY THUMB!!

News Credits:
    Noooo, they won't. Not unless forced to. It's standard PR. don't mention anything negative, unless cornered. Then make vague statements full of techno jargon that doesn't explain anything.

The toy is the carrot they're gonna dangle in front of our noses to draw us back in. Better be a real tasty carrot...

4. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    I think while new people coming into that thread on a regular basis who "just got hit" was indeed....no longer news...if you hadn't seen the issue in the last month and taken action I don't know what else could have been done I still think that taking a hard stance of "nothing negative can be said against these guys" is over-reaching and IMHO just not cool. I don't see it as any different from not liking TRU, Walmart, 3rd party TFs or any other subject.

Personally though, back on topic, I thought revealing "next years freebie" was almost certain (haven't they done this the last few years?) and I really hope the new figure is mind blowing and that the anger under the surface doesn't take too much away from the figure reveals come Botcon :) 

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i doubt they'll do that since they just showed Jhiaxus and it's the RID repaint of Beast Machines Jetstorm from years back... 2003 i think... but i could be wrong...

me three...