TFCC Topspin problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Brunkion76, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Hey guys and gals, I just figured out that my Topspin has 2 right legs, and when I called Funpubs to see if they could do something about it, they told me they had no more so they couldn't even piece me out a left leg. Why only now did I discover this? Well, I was waiting to get all 5 of the club combiner pieces till I started messing with them and that's when I discovered the boo boo. So, it stands to reason that one of you out there has to have a Topspn with 2 left legs, so if you want to correct that, get in touch with me by pm and let's correct this oversight. Please. With cherries on top. Thanks and God bless.

Also, am I the only one who had their Heatwave fall apart in their hands or what?

2. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The heatwave problem is common. Good luck on your topspin.

3. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Ouch, that sucks. I hate when a TF has two lefties or righties of something.

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Man I just finally tracked down a Topspin at a decent price (the only year I let my membership laps and they sell out of them :/ ). I hope mine don't have the same problem when it arrives... or if it does at least that it has two lefties, this way I already know who I can trade with XD

My Heatwave was fine, but I busted the head off of my Landquake today when I finally went to combine them for the first time :/ ah well he's still in stock at the store so no biggie

5. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

BUMP