TFCC Subscription Figures for Pre-Order at Ages Three and Up

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Kung Fu Man, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man Well-Known Member

This is a little late as far as news goes, but Ages Three and Up currently have all the TFCC subscription figures up for pre-order on their site as of the 1st, and while their pre-order system is different than BBTS, their prices are currently a lot cheaper for anyone looking for anyone looking for one or two of the figs, with the exception of Scourge and Breakdown.

Jackpot - $29.99

Circuit - $29.99

Breakdown - $79.99

Slipstream - $89.99

Scourge - $129.99

Ultra Mammoth - $109.99

(The links are right btw, the pages were apparently named wrong when they put them up but still add the right item to your cart when you order).

2. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

Has anyone ordered from them before? are they okay?

3. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They're a sponsor on cybertron.ca, so they're trustworthy. I also buy from their retail store all the time.

4. bossprime

bossprime wrecker

Thanks, and I have no clue why I said her instead of them at first lol.

5. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are just as absurd as the starting BBTS prices, which I also passed on.

It's really a shame that demand on two of these is just in a different universe than demand on the other four. Slipstream isn't a $90 figure, no matter how much nobody loves Circuit and Jackpot.

6. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

She might not be a 90 figure on her own but given the top 3 wants in this set tend to be Scourge, Mammoth and her... well stands to wager those are the 3 that will raise in prices on the after market and such. I would include Breakdown in there but seeing as there is a KO of that one that can be bought for less then 20 bucks I will leave him out lol.

7. Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man Well-Known Member

Well it's by and far not the hate for those two that drove her price up as much as it did, it was more people were obviously willing to pay that and cause it to be sold out more than once...until that head sculpt got revealed.

As it stands we knew these were going to be $60 due to the club's costs at minimum, so I can take those two being $35 shipped apiece as a pair over everyone else charging more *and* shipping on top of that.