TFCC Store Reviews?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TFXProtector, Feb 25, 2011.

1. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've never ordered from the Club store before. They finally have something I want. Problem is, so does BBTS. And BBTS is slightly cheaper.

But, BBTS's waiting times are getting ridiculous, plus if I have an item sent Priority from TFCC, I can expect Saturday delivery instead of having to wait until the following Monday like I have been for the past few shipments from BBTS.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love BBTS for the most part, but once I pay for something, I'd like it in a reasonable time frame, instead of 10 friggin' days!

So, the issue of money aside, is the TFCC store reliable? Are they fast? Or am I better off sticking with BBTS?

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've ordered from them several times and had no issues with reliability. I don't think they're any faster than BBTS or TFsource, it's a YMMV sort of thing.

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Usually BBTS does not take 10 days. Every time I ship my POL or order something it is out the door in a day or two.