TFCC Store Cancels Orders for Animated Arcee

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by UTK007, May 21, 2009.

1. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    They are killing them because just like with GI Joe if it's not movie related they could give a rats ass.

2. The Primes

The Primes Well-Known Member

To quote Bender:

3. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

4. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Oh F**ksocks :( 

We're not happy about this hasbro...not happy at all.

Please take your devastator Megazord and shove it where the alspark don't shine

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I honest to gosh lol'd.

6. Shin-Gouki

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    [Hasbro]If it's not Movie it's Crap![/Hasbro]

7. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    :banghead:  Exactly.

8. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Thay will answer in a Hasbro way. Question: "When will you release the Animated Arcee that everyone wants?" Hasbro: "Ohh we loved making that figure. She turned out really well."

9. Shin-Gouki

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Hasbro: making enemies of their fanbase with every decision as of late

10. megaxz01

megaxz01 Transformer up and comer

News Credits:
    Oh this is grand.

This is why I complain a lot about Hasbro, and will not be doing business with them anymore after the movie line is over.

They show us new figures. Finished figures at that. Only to wet our appetites, and those waiting for an Arcee toy for the first time, and what do they do? Piss down our throats.

I'm sorry, and anyone can feel free to come in here and make excuses for them, and as to why they will keep relying on them (despite griping about them so much,) but people shouldn't stand for this.

I was looking forward to Blackout, Arcee, and Rodimus to finish up the line, since the cartoon and line got cancelled.

Needless to say, I won't bend over backwards for these dweebs. If Arcee/Blackout/Rodimus are never released, after me, a customer, along with others were told they would be, and we've seen a finished Arcee, then after the movie line is over, they can kiss this wallet and customer good-bye.

I know it doesn't seem like much, since there are so many puppets out there, ready to follow and keep buying TF toys, despite any complaints they may have over any line, and make excuses as to why it is okay, but I am sure there are some out there smart enough to show Hasbro the finger like I will should these never be released.

Why tease people? That isn't good business. It just further shows how off base they are with their customers. So much for loyalty. I guess money is the only thing that matters. Sure enough, they will continue to get it from the person(s) who quote(s) me with some lame excuse as to why Hasbro is okay, and why it is okay to keep supporting their brand.

11. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Exactly, I hated Animated both the series and the toys. I used that time to save money or bought other stuff like Star Wars and G.I. Joe.

12. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

...fucksocks?

LOL :lol 

As for the rest, yeah. Sideways (not the figure), without lube would be nice too.

13. Prowl Convoy

Prowl Convoy Well-Known Member

... I just Died a little inside...

14. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not too sure how or why everyone's getting so upset about Blackout being cancelled, we never even saw him besides 10 seconds on the show....hardly time to get emotionally attached to a character.

Can understand the disappointment in lack of Arcee - but she's getting a toy in ROTF and the sales of Animated have been bad pretty much world-wide. I know some of you think it's selling well in your area, and it may be. But looking at a global view, many countries report poor poor sales. It's not surprising that Hasbro has shelved Animated if it's not gonna sell, they'd rather focus on ROTF which is almost definitely going to be the biggest seller for them this entire year.

15. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    It couldn't be that they don't want to have Animated Arcee and Soundwave on shelves at the same time as Movie Arcee and Soundwave...
    :lolol 

16. Matrix_holder

Matrix_holder The chosen one.

News Credits:
    I am not a fan of the movie toys at all. I grew up with G1 and feel that is how TFs are supposed to look, not with their gearbox hanging loose. From the first movie I picked up a voyager prime, deluxe bumblebee, leader megs on clearance for 10 bones, arcee (ugly), protoform prime, and acouple of scouts but I can't remember which ones...thats all, and there is no need to get them a second time since they are so much the same. I was looking forward to jet fire but there is no way I am buying "Gimpfire".

The animated and Universe lines were the only figs I was buying, I was really looking forward to getting rodimus prime (my favorite character) and finally an arcee, damn it. I hope that the remaining animnated line gets absorbed into the universe line to see its release.

17. Andy_Turnbull

Andy_Turnbull Active Member

Ebay:
    Balls. Doesn't look good for Rodimus Prime.

Argh!

Andy

18. Shin-Gouki

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Personally I hated the Animated toys. However what I hate even more is Hasbro screwing their Fanbase. As a Joe collector I feel the pain of those that were looking forward to these. It's the same thing they are doing to the Joe Fans. Buy the movie crap, Buy the movie crap. That's all Hasbro says these days in their Q&A. No Hasbro a LOT of us don't like the movie lines for either of these Properties.

*Gasp* would it be really that hard to continue these as online retailer exclusives? We know you think kids are stupid and will be confused by more than one line on the shelf at a time (My kids a HIGHLY offended by this BTW) so give us what we want online instead of telling us we don't matter.

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Damnit, they're canceling these good toys simply because they don't want them competing with the movie toys of the same name! There's Movie Arcee causing this much-better Arcee to go, Soundwave's movie presence is obvious, and Blackout is more or less back in toy form(Grindor my ass, Hasbro! You know it's the exact same figure!), so no Ani. Blackout, and Rodimus, well, he just got the short end of the stick 'cause he's in this wave and got canceled simply because everybody else did! Damn movie line, I'd actually prefer Arcee not being in ROTF simply if that meant saving these canceled toys, as I prefer her toy over those lame three motorbike combiners that are crap when by themselves IMO.

20. Psychogasm

Psychogasm Member

:wtf: 

This is a bunch of Bull****!!!!!!!!!!

:Gouki: :throw :thumbdown :banghead: