TFCC question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Koolimus Prime, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, so please move it if it's not.

So I checked the TFCC website and it said thre was a cut-off date for Sept 10th. Does this mean that if I don't sign up before then I don't get the free figure, or is it for the full 6 figure set? Thanks.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    September 10th is the cut off date for the subscription service, not the club freebie figure.

3. dardmc

dardmc Arms Micron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    just a relevant query as well..

just finished signing up for the tfss.. did you guys get any confirmation email? have not gotten mine yet? signed up last thursday night..

also im confused with the shipping.. i have used installment payments.. but then why is there only 2 batches of delivery for the 6 figure set?

4. yuujin-mikeru

yuujin-mikeru What's a Tu-Ran-Su-Fo-Ma?

News Credits:
    I just renewed my club membership and tried to join the subscription service and told me that "The subscription service period has now expired." I guess when they said deadline was September 10th midnight, they meant September 10th, 00:00h and not 24:00. Was it wrong of me to think that I could still join on September 10th? They should have announced that the deadline was September 9th 11:59PM instead of September 10th midnight.

I'm more angry than disappointed.

5. MrBlud

MrBlud Defender of the G1 Faith

A lot of people are pissed. Even the Club emails indicated it would be Midnight ON the 10th not the 9th.

I'm hopeful they'll fix it today as I still want to order.

6. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

just another question; do they accept pre-paid visa?