TFCC Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TfAnimatedfan, Mar 16, 2010.

1. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I haven't done this in a long time so please help me out.
    After I placed my order for a new membership (The $40 third class mail option) I recived email conformation of my order. At the bottom of the email where it listed my orders it said "Shipping via No shipping". What does this mean ?
    Thanks in Advance

2. Insecticon

Insecticon I am a Transformers

Ebay:
    It's nothing to worry about. It's something they put at the end of every order from their online store, including something that doesn't require shipping like payment for membership. If you ordered something like a club exclusive figure from them, it would probably say something like "shipping via USPS" or whatever shipping method you chose.

3. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    So I'm still going to receive the Magazine and Dion ?

4. influence82

influence82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When you pay the membership, you get no mail, so there is no reason to ship anything. Once you receive the confirmation email and an account and password, you officially become a member of the Club. The key item you need to look for is your expiration date. When you login the club website, a page shows your expiration date. As long as the expiration date is less than 1 year after the deadline, you will get Dion.