TFCC Punch/CounterPunch for Trade - I have one

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by HighPrime, Jun 16, 2010.

1. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    I have a P/CP club exclusive to trade. I received shipment notification yesterday and it will be at my home tomorrow 6/17. Not looking for any cash for this... just trades.

**UPDATE***
    IN HAND - SEE PICTURES (wife took them for me while I'm at work - Figure was not taken out of foam)

I'm hoping P/CP provides the leverage I need to obtain the TFs I'm really after since money alone doesn't seem to be enough. Some of the items I'm looking for may not make a fair deal, so I'm willing to put up cash were necessary to make a fair deal. I've also some items for sale on eBay if that helps.

hp 2010 items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies, Computers Networking items on eBay.com!

If you have something from the list below for sale/trade, please contact me with a serious selling price/offer. Please be prepared with pictures of various angles including robot, alt mode, and packaging.

Also, I am not ashamed to admit that I am among the most fussy TF collector's you'll ever meet. Box condition is not that important to me, but the figure itself and all accessories/paperwork 'MUST' be 'MINT' and complete. Items that can't be classified as MIB or better (meaning no wear, not played with, display only, stickers unapplied) will not find their way into my collection. :wink:  Once again, please have the price you want for your TF ready.

Remember... STICKERS UNAPPLIED...APPLIED STICKERS ARE A DEAL BREAKER ;-p

No games (and no KOs), please. :popcorn 

Thanks!

G1
    Sunstreaker
    WeirdWolf
    Hardhead
    Might be willing to work with other G1 figures (If I don't already own them)
    G2
    Grimlock (turqoise)
    Slag (red)
    Snarl (green)
    Devastator (orange)
    Starscream
    BOTCON
    Virulent Clones (Set of 2) (2005)

Attached Files:

2. ultramagnus69

ultramagnus69 GTL

So your looking for G1-G2 figures from that list with unapplied stickers only?

good luck ..might be a tough order

3. HighPrime

News Credits:
    I've no doubts about that. Some of these G2 figures are on eBay by a seller who will remain nameless for ridiculous prices. I don't want them that badly ;) 

4. vbjjune

vbjjune Nemesis Galvatron

i have the following items, let me know if you are interested:

G2 Turqoise Grimlock loose, stickers unapplied no gun, sword, instructions, or anything else just the figure
    G2 Red Slag moc with card resealed, sword and gun, stickers applied but no instructions
    G2 Red Slag loose, just the figure with stickers applied
    G2 starscream moc complete with card weapons instructions and all, stickers applied and figure previously played with be previous owner
    G2 mosc bonecrusher X2, bumblebee, swindle, slingshot, scram, afterburner, eagle eye, terradive, beachcomber, air raid, deluge X2, gobot, inferno, drench
    G1 mosc throttlebot chase, beachcomber, legends bumblebee (pretender version carded with no shell)
    G1 Galvatron MIB complete stickers applied
    G1 Ramjet MIB with bubble complete stickers applied and loose
    G1 Cyclonus Mib no bubble complete stickers applied and loose
    G1 Thrust Mib no bubble complete stickers applied and loose
    G1 Dinobots MIB swoop C9 complete with box and bubble stickers applied never played with excellent condition
    Grimlock stickers applied Mib with bubble complete and figure was previously played with
    Sludge stickers applied Mib with bubble complete and figure was previously played with
    Snarl stickers applied Mib with no bubble complete and figure was previously played with
    Slag stickers applied Mib with no bubble complete and figure was previously played with
    G1 takara reissue target master hot rod misb
    G1 takara reissue insecticons misb
    G1 tru reissues, have them all. A selected few only had stickers applied to them but the rest were only transformed in to robot mode and put on the shelf for display so just a little dusty. The following never made it out of the box, still misb: Prime, Magnus, Skids, starscream, sideswipe, insecticons and perceptor are all brand new never taken out of box!

let me know if any of these are slightly of interest or if you would consider any for trade, thanks.

5. HighPrime

News Credits:
    Bump - Now 'in stock' ;)