TFCC Punch/Counterpunch for .01 (1 day only)

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by wolfe, Jun 17, 2010.

1. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Decided to toss my extra on ebay so i can put it towards someone picking me up stuff from botcon.

TFCC Exclusive Punch/Counterpunch

I also have a boxed g1 optimus prime and also a loose junker lot.

2. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

would you consider shipping to the UK mate?

3. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yes, i'll ship to the UK. I'll try to revise it to include uk shipping (calculated). *edit* i believe i changed it. It should calculate now for the UK

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good luck on your sale. I'm really surprised at how quickly these things shot up in value.

5. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks. :)  Im just hoping to turn it into some things i need.

6. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I might just sell mine. I've been eyeing a MISB Victory Drillhorn for a couple months now....

7. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not surprise actually. It sold out very quickly so the demand is there. Granted alot of the buyers has the intention of reselling so I'm sure once people start receiving theirs and it starts hitting ebay prices will go down some but still be quite a bit higher than what TFCC charged I think.

I admit I'm going to watch this auction. Depending on how much it goes for in these auctions I might consider selling mine when I get it. I didn't plan to when I preordered it but tempting...

8. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Depends on if you purchased the P/CPs as a member or not. If you did so as a non-member, you would have paid $89 per figure (I believe). That doesn't even include S/H. So that $125, while nice, is not a whole lot of profit. Especially when you factor in the eBay/PayPal fees.

Now if you purchased them as a member, good for you ;) . You will definitely be happy with that price.'

I should add, however, that I don't condone scalping. I believe anymore than 2 P/CPs is overkill. I also believe there should be a limit on how many exclusives you are able to purchase.

9. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I see two others on there atm. One thats at 138 and change with 2.5 days left and another with a 350 buy it now. I honestly doubt these should be priced at 350 but i wouldnt be surprised to see it go about 160.

10. Tirade

I didn't see the one for $350. That is a scary price. I hope to goodness nobody actually buys it for that price. That is never good for the market.

EDIT: Found the $350 auction. Sheesh. The guy doesn't even have it yet. What an.....excuse my french, ass.

11. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When i purchase an extra its always to either have a display piece or spin it into something else. If i didnt have a pending deal for cash i would try to trade this for pieces im missing (and you usually cannot find for sale easily).

12. Tirade

Oh, I am not pointing fingers at you. Ultimately, it is your money. Nobody can tell you how to spend it. If you had wanted to get 10 P/CPs, that would be your decision. I can relate too. I like to have one loose figure and 1 boxed figure.

I think the TFCC has done nothing to discourage scalping. They really need to enforce order limits on certain pieces.

13. wipedout

wipedout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm waiting to see where these settle. I have an extra one that I bought just to trade for something I want. I'm hoping to maybe inlcude this for a trade for Botcon Rodimus.

14. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whomever Prowl2001 is, they made out like a bandit selling almost all 4 at $200 a pop.:scalper 

15. Tirade

I believe that is TFW2005 user bradforj, of course I could be wrong. And yes, he is doing okay. Considering his work for the community (that HM Hi-Q stuff), I don't fault him for making a few bucks here.

16. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is damn good!! awesome for him

17. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's certainly within his right to sell them for whatever the market will bear. But it doesn't mean it stings any less for those of us who were unable to just get one.

18. Tirade

If we want to point fingers, let's do so at the club itself. There should be a limit on the number you can order on something like this. I can justify the purchase of 2, but not much else.

But again, congrats to those that were able to order him. That is how things go sometimes.

19. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel for you but I have a feeling places like BBTS brought up a majority of that toy. Call me crazy but it wouldn't surprise me to see them show up soon there.

20. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I agree. Im sure if they didnt get the majority they have a fair few ready to put up.