TFCC New Store Back online 7/26

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by kibble, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Email from TFCC

2. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    That means anyone who got through the first time should think twice before wasting their time. Looks like they will be reviewing orders very closely.

3. Secretcode

Secretcode Keeper of Encarta Veteran

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I wish them the best with this. They need a lucky break.

4. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    It just bugs me, they had no limits on Over-Run, but now limits on Runamuck, yet they were apparently selling them at Botcon, and somehow a bunch of people have multiples on eBay right now.

How can people complete their sets? TFCC should look at orders and if someone bought 2 Over-Run, then they should be able to buy two Runamucks. If they bought... I dunno, 12, well, I guess that person should have the option to buy 12. I guess I should switch "that person" with BBTS or some other online retailer or the guy on eBay that has a dozen of them.

5. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

Good luck to TFCC on this going well and good luck to anyone wanting any of the offered toys. I am glad I won't be part of that crazy scramble.

Hopefully this means we will have info on the sub service... a price would be really nice to know.

6. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

Given their level of technical sophistication in the past, do you think they'll really catch anybody who orders more than one? I would think the storefront software would be able to enforce that limit but this sounds like they intend to police it all manually.

7. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :popcorn  :bay 

8. LamboTwinLove

Sadly, TFCC can't win. Either people bitch about no limits keeping them from getting a figure or people bitch about limits preventing them from getting a figure.

Be patient and see what happens. If you need more then one you will have to watch the site and all like a hawk till the limit is lifted. Thems the breaks. At the end of the day it's a plastic toy. Not the end of the world.

9. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Hmm news soon to come on TCC figure subscription service would be nice too. At least for how much dough I gotta put back.. Hopefully we'll see it sooner rather than later.

10. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They should hold to this idea during the actual convention, as well. Maybe this is the start of that.

11. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I hope it goes well ... seriously.

12. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

Wow that was fast... (sarcasim) What ever TFCC decides they need to be consitiant either it's limit's or no limits and STICK WITH IT. That is all I have to say about that.

13. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    Something has got to go wrong with this. I don't know what, but I just can't get my head around the concept of TFCC doing something right.

14. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    gah nevermind.

15. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

16. dardmc

dardmc Arms Micron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    and the countdown begins..

17. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    The part I don't like is how they threaten they will cancel your order and charge you. Well how about if you didn't read the e-mail or so this thread and placed another order for a friend who is away or something?

I have no problem with them canceling, I have a problem with their cocky ass bullshit that they will charge us if we over order. More typical bs from them with attitude. Fuck em, I am happy I don't have to deal with em tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else who is using them tomorrow.

18. stad

stad Well-Known Member

Wouldn't count on it. We've been waiting on a price for the Joe FSS since it was "ready to launch" in November of last year. Still don't have a price.

19. stad

stad Well-Known Member

The easiest way to have gotten multiples of Runamuck would've been to simply buy multiple subscriptions. At $32 + shipping, you're gonna pay as much or more than the $42 subscription, getting it months later, and still unsure if you can match the numbers of Over-run you may have ordered. Sorry, I just don't understand the thinking of the procrastinators when it comes to limited figures. They are the same people buying loosed GI Joe Club Footloose for $120-$150, when they could've gotten it for $42-$44.

20. LamboTwinLove

Yeah, I have to admit I don't like how they worded this at all. The attitude is appalling, now I do get charging a fee for the extra work as they are making sure to tell people... but at the same time non members can still order from the club store, yes? they just don' get a discount? In this case how are these people supposed to know about the limit and such?

I would think there would be a way to make it so a person can only put one of specific items in their cart. Sure that would be some coding but in all the time they have been down could they not have done that? And if not they should have worded this e-mail better. I mean it's like they're treating us a children. If you don't do exactly as I say then you're going to your room without desert!

Yeah, that is what drives me crazy. They have a really fucked up year and then dangle this sub service in our faces and then make us wait FOREVER just for a price. I would really just like to know even a ball park so I can decide if it's worth it to stick with them and get prepaid cards or not.

I agree. If you know you need more then one then get multiple memberships or something. Don't leave it all to fate and be proactive.