TFCC Mag #37 Arrives!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by blue death, Feb 3, 2011.

1. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just received my copy and it features these things:

Screamers Retro-views - An interview with Neil Ross, voice actor of such G1 characters as Bonecrusher, Fracas, Sixshot, Springer, and more!

Interview with Hasbro designer Bill Rawley - discussing the design process and influences on RTS Wreck-Gar!

Wings of Honor Timelines profiles for Landshark and Starscream!

TCC Custom and photo contest results!

Battle Lines part 1 TFCC comic featuring appearances by Dion, Orion Pax, and Ariel confirming that the G1 Dion character did indeed get rebuilt into his Elite Guard body after his "death".

The comic also features Sideburn as well as a very T-AI ish waitress bot, also features Optimus Primes' appointment to leadership of the Autobots.

And last but not least a Comic Spotlight on Hearts of Darkness #1 form IDW

2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Darn, I should have posted when I got mine!

May I just say that my favorite part of the whole issue was WoH Starscream's character profile. As well as the bit between him and Dezaras in the comic.

3. blue death

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I really liked the recollection of Dions' death, and then seeing that it turned out the monologue of it was Sideburn using it to pick up chicks was just hilarious :lol 

4. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

I really hate Sideburn in RID. This might be an agonizing year for me as far as the club comic goes. Besides him I'll probably enjoy it though.

5. Primeconvoy1

Primeconvoy1 Cybertronian Broker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just got mine today, too!

I enjoyed the "Battle Lines" comic with Sideburn trying to pick up a couple of fembots. I won't spoil who he was trying to pick up, but the fact they were red bots made the story even more entertaining!

Screamers interview with VA Neil Ross is a nice addition to the mag. Looking forward to more!

6. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    I got mine a couple days ago - first issue as a new member of the club. It's very cool!

7. blue death

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I can't wait to get Sideburn for free this year, I was able to pick up a Botcon Sky-Byte for $20 last week and I need the 2 of them to hang out together on my shelf