TFCC Exclusives Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Darkspeed, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I'm pretty certain I'm going to be joining the Club this year... Been putting it off for a couple of years now, but this year's exclusives are too much to pass up on honestly. however here lies the problem, as I just went onto the store and it says that Over-Run (My main want) is sold out.

So, is that it for the exclusives? Is there going to be a second run of these guys in the future, or was that my one and only chance to pick him up? A little advice here from any past/present members would be appreciated.

2. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a one and done deal. You have to pre-order it, once it's sold out it's gone. There may be rare occasions when they have a few extras for QC issues and they may put those up for sale but it don't happen very often. You're gonna have to get Run-Over on the aftermarket.

3. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    your SOL. Best bet now is to start a thread in the junkion exchange, and hope someone bought extras or ebay if your wallet can handle it.

4. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was hoping that wasn't the case... Well, I can at least get Runamuck by becoming a member. Or is there a limit on those guys as well? There hasn't been a notice that he;s all gone, or did I miss that?

5. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

If you join before March, you will get the club freebie.

6. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed

News Credits:
    You have til March 16th to get Runamuck. If you sign up after that you'll receive 2013's freebie figure. So basically the answer is "yes," sign up before March 16th and you'll get Runamuck.

7. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I THINK that the club freebie is one per member but once all numbers are totaled (March 16) and left overs go on a free for all.

I would score the freebie and try to score one other when they are open to the public so you have a straight trade on your hands.

I totally agree, I joined this year for the first time because these two are just two perfect figures for Classics. I joined after Over Run sold out to lock my freebie figure btu a board member scored the Over Run for me.

This is a great community, maybe you can post your need for the figure on this board and someone who ordered an extra can help you.

8. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There will be people who bought more than one over-run and be selling then trust me. Just join before march 16th and get the freebie!

9. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I have a question too. My Membership expired & I didn't renew seperately, I just bought Over-run since the non memeber price includes a memeber ship correct?

10. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I thought the Memeber price only includes the Free figure not the other one. I think you just paid non member price for the figure and you are still not a member.

Correct me if I am wrong here folks cuz I'm still new to the club.

11. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the advice guys, really helped! I'll more than likely be getting a second Runamuck to try getting a trade in the future!

12. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

If I recall correctly, the item descriptions on the club store say that the non-member price includes a subscription (hence why it's $40 more expensive, the price of a membership- to the US, at least).

13. Megatronwp38

I thought that too, but the description is gone now. I am pretty sure that when I bought Punch/Counter Punch that is when my memebership started. I didn't actually buy a memebership.

14. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Guess I'm wrong. So how do you score the free figure if you're already a member?

15. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    Another voice to confirm, non-member price includes membership,as this was done before 16th March you qualify for the "free" Runamuck.

16. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Just to give you a heads up about some peoples' credit card info being compromised on the first page of tfw2005 after ordering from TFCC. You should check the thread out before you order from them...

17. Megatronwp38

Cool. I guess I have to call them still though becase when I go to try to log in it still says my membership is expired & I have not received anything about how to log back in.