TFCC Dion being shipped out

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Red Snarl, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Just got an email from FP

They've redeemed themselves. If they do ship mine, I'll get an email with tracking so I can get it held. Otherwise, it will be after the con.

2. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    If you didn't get an e-mail, your package hasn't shipped. So sayeth FunPub. If you have problems because it arrives when you're gone despite the fact that you didn't get an e-mail... Take that back to FunPub and they'll fix it.

EDIT: Which... Is pretty much what you posted. Not sure how that redeems them in your eyes given your earlier argument... But hey - as long as you're happy!

3. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    You may want to re-read my complaint. This development absolutely fixes my complaint. They're redeemed cause they saw the error of thier ways and repented. Therefore, I forgive. That's how it works. :) 

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There was no error. They never sent you an email because your items never shipped. Only those who ordered both exclusives have been shipped. You over reacted. How is that FunPub's problem?

5. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    The error was shipping out the exclusives in a time frame that would have them arriving while people were at Botcon. As I said, I was not alone here, just the most vocal. Go see the "P/CP shipping now" thread.

6. Bendimus Prime

Bendimus Prime Rolls for initiative

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wow, I'm surprised to hear people having issues with their figures because mine came in great shape, and I have no problems with the feet at all.

7. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    But... That problem still exists. I know people leaving for Botcon on Monday. Odds of them receiving their toys before them are very small... And yet, their toys have shipped.

So basically, as far as you're concerned FP only screwed up if it affects you?

8. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    For all I know, my stuff will ship today, so no. It's not just about me. They've "plugged the hole", so to speak. The problem won't get worse. They can't call back the ones already shipped, but FedEx is good at what they do. Most people can get thier package in two days. Unless your friends are in Alaska or maybe Maine, they should get thiers if they're already shipped. My concern was that any packages shipped on Thu or Fri.

9. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Repented? There was no repentance here. (Nor was there any need for repentance) They simply didn't tell you what they were doing before. They have done so now.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    are the club freebies shipping or only actual orders?

11. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The club freebies are definitely shipping because I ordered nothing extra, no P/CP, no Cyclonus, no extra Dions, and as you can see, my Dion is safely in my hands.

12. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    One of the things I like about you Blackrock, is that you are a logical guy that reviews the evidence.

The word "repent" is translated from the Hebrew word "shub", which means to "draw back". It was more recently brought into the English language from the Greek word "metanoeō" which means "to think differently or reconsider". ( source Strong's Concordance ).

Certainly seems to fit the definition to me. There were gonna fill as many orders as they could all the way through Friday, but they "drew back" and "thought differently" and decided to stop today. By definition, repentance. :) 

13. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh snap! Blackrock has been Blackrock'd!

:) 

14. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So originally you were upset at FP for not sending a shipping notice when you thought they shipped your item. Which was proven to not be the case. And you publicly blasted FP for their 'incompetence'. Yet when it was proven that FP never sent you a shipping notice because they never shipped your item you stated they somehow redeemed themselves. Just because they changed their original shipping plans has no bearing on the fact that you overreacted.

15. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Fair enough. A change from "end of the week" to "after today" only one day later does indeed seem to indicate a change of mind. Thus fulfilling the defintion of "repentence."

That said, "repentance" has a connotation that implies something I'm still not seeing in evidence. I think the word is being misused.

16. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I received mine Monday. :) 

17. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    still no Dion :(  ........patience is wearing thin.

18. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    Ah, now I see the confusion. You misunderstand my complaint. They said they were going to ship them all by the end if the week. The lack of shipping notice meant my stuff had not been shipped. That means it was going to ship later in the week, increasing the likelihood of it arriving after I leave. My complaint was not that it shipped without notice so much as not being shipped in time. Earlier on, there was question about the emails as Dions were arriving without them, but that had been settled long before the post you quoted. My complaint there was about timing.

19. metrotitan

metrotitan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Still nothing. I'm ready to stab my eyes out with a pencil out of sheer frustration/impatience (not that that would really help, now that I think of it). Maybe today??? (better be by Tuesday, 'cause that's when I leave).