tfcc comic

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by brianfett, Jun 5, 2007.

1. brianfett

brianfett Well-Known Member

I finally joined the collectors club and I really love the comic that came with the latest issue! Two questions: Does it tie into the botcon comic ? And how do I acquire the first two parts? Anyone willing to sell me their copies at a decent price? (ok thats three, sorry!)

2. brianfett

brianfett Well-Known Member

Anyone?

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    http://www.transformersclub.com/shop/index.cfm?
    You can order back issues straight from the source. Here you'll also be able to buy the two previous exclusives; Skyfall, and Landquake. There's all kinds of stuff in here, and there are discounts for members. Browse through and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The comic actually carries over from the Cybertron comic, sort of. The Cybertron comic was its own, awesome story, but Skyfall and Landquake were introduced there and their stories began to develop there, not to mention an explanation of how they ended up on Classics Earth. If you get the first two from there then pick up the Balancing Act TPB you'll be good to go.

I'm not sure how it will fit with the Botcon comic, won't know for sure without reading it. But I think the two are taking place in the same overall universe, so there probably won't be a direct tie in but there will be a certain amount of "meanwhile elsewhere on Earth"