TFCC Club Exclusive figure

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Andersonh1, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    Anyone else notice it's been approved and discussed on the Collector's Club boards?

I'm glad I joined. Hope it's a good figure. Gotta take advantage of the club membership!

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

So wait, what's the news? Just that it's confirmed? Nothing else?

3. Andersonh1

Ebay:
    Yep, that's it. That one has been confirmed.

They played a "20 questions" game in a thread. So there's some vague info, but no announcement or pics yet, so far as I can tell. But since some people were expecting a figure last year and it didn't materialize, I thought they might be happy that one is finally showing up.

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Guess I'll have to head over there and activate my club forums account to see what the vague info is.

5. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Well, I'll be more satisfied when we get some more concrete info, since the vague promise on a club exclusive was not enough for me to renew in March.

6. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    I don't think Rik would have started a hype thread unless they were going to show the piece very soon. My thinking is within the next week would be about right :)  We know it's one of the larger Armada molds with a remolded head. Most likely the Spacewarp deco of Jetfire that was supposed to come out in Universe with a new head and new name that we know is taken from G1, though the name and confirmation on the deco has yet to be revealed.

7. Galvarez

Galvarez <font color=red><b><i>Cybercon Staff</b></i></font Veteran

Whats going to happen when if its not that figure?

8. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Comic Ink - Dublin, CA

News Credits:
    Well, then I'll be wrong :)  It happens...Wouldn't be the first time and certainly wont be the last. I'll be SAD though...If it's a deco of Scavenger I'm really going to be even sadder :lol 

Seriously though Rik, we all had a blast with the thread...too bad it didn't last longer :D  Major props :thumbs2: 

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

A large Armada mold? Eh, not the most inspiring club exclusive, but that's just me. I had my reasons for skipping Armada, and it would be a bit difficult to imagine a larger Armada mold that I would be willing to purchase from the TFCC.

Weird guess here, especially since we got it in another form already (and I don't know all the results from the 20 questions), but what about the Starscream mold as Ramjet? Perhaps the color scheme is more suited to his comic form, with a more ferocious "melting" head. Could be interesting.

10. Andersonh1

Ebay:
    Most of the Armada molds have grown on me since they first appeared. I thought the line improved as it went on.

A good deco and character reference will sell me. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've come up with.

11. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Considering Hallit used Megatron for Mega Zarak not long ago and Overload as Sentinel Maximus I sure hope they do release a redecoed Jetfire... In the main Hasbro lines we've gotten redecoes of everyone except him from the larger molds of Armada... I ain't a member though so it's not really much of a difference to me, but quite frankly how many times can we get Overload/Energon Ultra Magnus/Energon Overload/Sentinel Maximus... Megatron/Galvatron/Mega Zarak...
    Optimus Prime/Final Battle Optimus Prime/Energon Exclusive Optimus Prime... Red Alert/Powerlinx Red Alert/Energon Exclusive Prowl... Starscream/Thundercracker/Skywarp/Ramjet/Energon Exclusive Starscream... Scavenger/Energon Treadbolt??? See; Jetfire deserves some lovin' too; besides he's the only large mold out of Armada that hasn't been shoved down our throats add nauseum, and Unicron's not exactly my idea of a good club exclusive either.

Of course I'll never own it most likely so what do I care; I just hate to think my fellow fans would get jipped again, like the exclusive Skyfall and Landquake have seemed to be so far.

12. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I can't navigate my way to the boards. I'm a member, but can't find them. Can you provide a link?

13. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Armada mold?

Feh.

15. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Bah. The e-mail wasn't telling where the 20 questions was AT, and now all I cna find is a thread asking if people like it. Where IS it in that eyesore?

16. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
  17. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I say that it is Scourge or Cyclonus using Armada Starscream or Jetfire.

18. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

The Starscream mold? No, just no. We've gotten that mold enough already with the original Armada Starscream, Armada "Thundercracker", Armada Skywarp, Unv. Ramjet, and the Sam's Club redeco. No, no more of that mold thank you very much.

19. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    From what has been said on the mainpage, I think it's Galvatron. Been there since the movie, Decepticon, mostly grey and purple...

Wonder if I'm right, should be interesting anyways.:) 

20. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My bet it's a Starscream re-mold possibly into a proper Skywarp, or Astrotrain (purple and grey). But that also gives it possibility to being that Spacewarp repaint we saw for Universe, Armada Mold - grey and purple, Decepticon....but not a G1 character (unless it's renamed Astrotrain)