Minor/Repaint: TFCC Bruticus

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by stprime, Oct 19, 2010.

1. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

TFCC Clear Blue/Red Bruticus w/ FP Kit: 2 Topspins and 2 Landquakes

Had to come back to work yesterday from the hospital and then go do some stuff around the house to keep it clean and get it ready if/when Noble comes home. When I got the mail from the neighbors I had received my 2nd TFCC Topspin and my second auction of parts i had won of ebay from the new fp kit. They didn't include the new bots, which was fine with me because I only wanted them to add to this. When my ROTF Onslaught gets here and I remove the heads, for another custom, I will paint that Bruticus head like the Nexus Maximus head(red, black, yellow). The colors contrast some, but it's not enough that I'm going to complain. I have extra guns and back cannon from the combined auctions and plan in using them, this waist piece, and maybe the head on it but I haven't decided yet.

Attached Files:

2. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    so is this just the upgrade parts not the figures as well?

3. Cybermnky

Cybermnky Well-Known Member

He used the TFCC figures (Heatwave, Top Spin and the other one) and then used parts from the Fansproject set to make a better looking Nexus Maximus/Prime.

It looks sweet and the fit is cool - I think I might have stuck with the Original Combiner head, but this one might look good in new colours. Same with the add-on parts.

4. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Thee title was a bit misleading... I thought you were talking about the Bruticus from the recent TFCC comic!

Oh well... Looks cool, but I'd stick with the original Nexus head.

5. stprime

stprime Exclu-DEAD

Wasn't trying to be misleading. Sorry. I don't remember what he looks like in the comic. I changed the title and updated my first post to be more specific.