TFCC 2012 - Secondary Market Price Predictions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BigPhill, Dec 21, 2011.

1. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Due to a change in my work circumstances I'm not going to be able to afford the TFCC 2012 exclusives of Runabout and Shattered Glass Drift, until the start of February

I know the pre-orders for them are going up some time in January, so I'm likely to miss the pre-orders (Unless they do a larger or second run).

What I'm looking for are opinions on how much the figures do people think will be on the secondary market?

I can SG Drift possibly still being avaliable when I can afford them, but Runabout is likely to just dissapear.

Thanks in advance.

Phill

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Gonna be interesting to see how much above the pre-ordered stock they order, so it is tough to say. I think people jumped on the G2 Ramjet bandwagon a little heavy last year, and may have taken a lesson from that, but at the same time, most people who are club members ar probably going to want both this time. I know my budget won't allow me more than one set (and possibly not Drift) this year. For not knowing what Hasbro has planned next year, and not collecting Prime, 2012 is still looking like it is going to be expensive. Damn you 3rd Parties and Takara.

3. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    really hoping some kind board member will order an extra runabout and runamuck for me ( hint hint at the tfcc members on here :lol  ) just not interested in becoming a member but want these !!!!

4. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    I'm just hoping to get an SG Drift :)  Hope it doesn't end up too high.