TFC Poseidon, TFM Menasor figs for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by dasdoktor, Mar 20, 2017.

1. dasdoktor

dasdoktor Pharma who?

Up for sale are
    ALL SOLD
    - TFC Big Bite ($75 shipped, no box)

- TFC Cyberjaw ($75 shipped, no box)

- TFC Ironshell ($85 shipped, no box)

- TFM Disorder ($65 shipped w/ box)

- TFM Carnage ($65 shipped w/ box)

If you buy all three TFC figs, I'll go ahead and do it for $225 shipped.

If you buy the two TFM figs, I'll do it for $125 shipped.

Some details: All are in great condition, treated with much care. No QC issues apart from the general ones known. Luckily, I was able to lube and properly loosen Big Bite's chest combiner panel issue (some owners snapped theirs due to tightness). The squeaky joints on Cyberlaw and Bigbite were fixed with lube. Arguably I'd say they're in better condition then they came with. TFM Carnage has a few paint issues and stress marks here and there out of box but much better condition luckily than most owners. Scary tight joints on the TFM figs are also fixed with lube. All of this was plastic safe lube from Tamiya.

Since the TFC figs come with a ton of extra accessories, I will make sure to double check and baggie them all up and pack them carefully.

Overall I was happy with the TFM figs and very happy with the KFC figs but I've decided to no longer collect combiners. I'm going back to school in a few months and moving into a smaller place, so unfortunately I can no longer pursue combiners...I'm happy to let these guys go for a great price!

I accept paypal only, and please please take a look at my profile to see feedback of my prior sales!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. 0ursisthefury

0ursisthefury Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm'd

3. Kevin Iaquinto

Kevin Iaquinto Welcome to walmart....

News Credits:
    Sent you a pm