TFC Perceptor MISB??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Slimbone, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Slimbone

Slimbone Decepti-creep

I've been getting lots of the G1 reissues lately, and I received a supposedly MISB #19 TFC Perceptor on Monday. The toy is in fantastic condition, boxed seemed sealed, but all of the stickers were already applied (2 of them applied poorly), and there was no sticker sheet.

The good news is that I was able to carefully remove and re-apply the stickers correctly. However, I'm thinking I've been had by this guy, 'cause every other TFC reissue I've purchased new has come with an unused sticker sheet.

Anyone else ever get a TFC Perceptor? Was there a sticker sheet? Just trying to confirm this before I give the guy negative feedback.

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    What was wrong with how the stickers were applied?

3. Slimbone

Slimbone Decepti-creep

One sticker was very crooked, and the other (Autobot symbol) was in the wrong spot... and crooked.

4. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
    I have a Perceptor reissue and he has factory applied stickers. So no, he didn't come with a sticker sheet.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I went downstairs to check a few TFC releases including Perceptor, and noticed there was no sticker sheet. I recall a couple TFC releases came with stickers applied and I was disappointed to miss out on part of the fun.

The photo on the back of the box shows what's enclosed. On Perceptor's, Blaster's, and the Minibot set a sticker sheet isn't shown. But on Stepper, Kup, and Inferno a sticker sheet is shown with the tech spec cards, guns, etc.

6. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    maybe someone in the factory was a little drunk?

7. Slimbone

Slimbone Decepti-creep

Thanks A LOT y'all! It would have been very unfair to have given this seller negative feedback.