TFC-JB07 or Crazy Devy Parts?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by tiberium51, May 29, 2012.

1. tiberium51

tiberium51 Member

Hello everyone I'm new and I look forward to spending time here at TFW.

Now to business, I have been into transformers since I was a kid and there was one set I have always wanted to get the G1 Constructicons.
    Another problem I face is that should I get a Reissue/Encore set or is it ok to get a KO set?
    The final question is that when I do acquire a Constructicons set what should I get the JB07 Parts or the crazy Devy parts and do the JB07 fit with a KO set?

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I would recommend going ENCORE Devi and keeping him as is. Go Hercules or Giant for an awesome looking Devastator.

3. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

Get the Encore set. It's pretty good, mine has nice tight joints and looks great.

I sold all my Crazy Devy stuff and got the Junkion Blacksmith parts to save money. I really like the JB set, but the CD set looks nicer when complete. I just didnt want to spend tons of money on it. That being said, Im still picking up all the CD stuff for Predaking. Looks awesome.

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Encore and CrazyDevy

5. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Reissue and Junkion Blacksmith. CD is stupid expensive and that other set is crap.

6. tiberium51

tiberium51 Member

If I could get the head, arms, legs, chest plate, Mixmaster drum, and waist joint from the Crazy Devy set for 50$ should I go for it?