tfc hades as classic decepticon central command combiner team

Discussion in 'Requests' started by redwolfbear, Jul 7, 2017.

1. redwolfbear

redwolfbear Banned

Facebook:
    i have recently put in a preorder for the full tfc hades combiner set through big bad toy store

right now i am thinking it over in my head and toying with the idea of seeing these guys repainted and given a differant set of headmolds so that they would instead be a combiner team made up of the decepticon command set of characters from transformers generation 1.

megatron
    soundwave
    shockwave
    starscream
    thundercracker
    and skywarp

[​IMG]

what do you see with this figure set photo wise?

just going off the choice of vehicle modes and color shemes . top row i see a tank that looks like it could work good as megatron on the left if given the proper idw energon miner megatron style colorscheme .

top middile i see a atv style stealth ops combat vehicle that could pass for being a decent soundwave with the right colors though as is the colors make me think soundblaster at the moment

and on the top right a drill tank that could easily be shockwave with that beuatiful deep purple

bottom row on the left i see a modified almost f-15 eagle sorta jet fighter with all that red it could use some silver/gray and blue to break up the colors somewhat you kow really give him the starscream treatment color wise

i mean come on with his atttiude and ego i doubt the guy would be much wiling to change up his vehicle mode over time accept where it upgrades his manuverability and over all flight speed and turning radius in air combat situations so yeah the jet on the left practically screams advanced f-15 eagle to me as starscream goes.

while the middlle jet blue colors wise it could really work for thunder cracker if the colors were darkeend somewhat on the blue and some black thrown into the color scheme in place of white

and the final jet on the bottom right totally skywarp with the blue darkened to black and some purple and silver thrown into the color mix but yeah i could eaisly see this set given differant heads and repainted to be rereleased as

megatron with laserbeak
    shockwave with ratbat for the tanks,

soundwave with ravage for the atv style battle buggy
    with starscream being paired with the bison tantrum (come on its obvious why its suitable given starscreams self destructive ego fits lol)

thundercracker with the lion razorclaw

and skywarp with the rhino headstrong (on acount of skywarp being such a unimaginative idiot and prankster , the guy could use some msucle to back him up when he gets in over his head lol)

[​IMG]

i am thinking this could work for the headmold for the combiner form . its like well i dunno liek someone took the basic design fof optimus primes head and then seriously decepticonised the design.(which makes sense concerning megatron twisted ego and obsession with optimus prime as a rival of course that would influence the design of the combiner forms head module folks) any of this making sense repaint wise?

any ways i am begginning to seriously consider a commission for the project if any one would be interested in a commission some time in the early half of next year.

as i have never done anything like this before i am very curiosue as to how exactly that works out . and how much would it cost in total ?