TFC #00 Convoy value?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by on_a_warpath, Sep 3, 2009.

1. on_a_warpath

on_a_warpath OAW 2010

How much is one worth, what is a reasonable asking price, and why is it so rare? Thanks everybody!

2. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would say he goes for $150-$200 range. There was a time when he was going for $300 plus. He has since decreased in price. The packaging is very nice and displays well on a shelf. I am not sure about how rare his is. You can always seem to find them on Ebay if you are willing to pay the price. Many of the early E-hobby reissues are getting tough to find. Even if you are willing to pay a high price you cannot find any for sale.

3. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Hi there, maybe i can offer some idea as to why this book-style re-issue is uber rare. It was released sometime in 2003, and i would guess in a limited run. Granted, Convoy has been reissued to death, but IMHO the #00-run is more of an 'up-market' reissue, say like New Year's convoy etc. The quality is way better than say Encore Convoy. I bought #00 for a measly US$90 back then, and ive been having him MISB C9.0+ condition ever since! :D  Will not sell it for anything in the world! ;) 

Hmm, as far as ebay or shoppertron goes, the price range is slightly higher than 200 smackeroos... say minimum prices that are floating around is in the US$250 range. It's pretty crazy, when converted into my local currency, the Malaysian Ringgit, it is worth something like MYR 1,200!! :crazy: