TFA Ultra Magnus question-short circuiting

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Sep 2, 2004
    Hi all. I have a question for all of you who Transformers Animated Ultra Magnus.
    I've had Magnus for a while but I've mostly kept him in his alt mode. Primarily because of this transformation sound effect. When ever i click back his arms while converting him to robot mode, his transformation sound activates.
    But I think their's a short circuit because the slightest movement and the sound activates again.

I current have UM standing on my shelve right now, and i can't even walk across my room without triggering the sound effect. Has anyone else out there dealt with this problem, because it's really annoying me.
    I think I'm just going to remove the batteries from him just so I can keep in robot mode.

Any other suggestions though?
  2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    News Credits:
    There are little tabs which activate the sounds i think. You might not have his arms/shoulder clicked in all the way. The only thing i can think of besides having a short. But i doubt it's a short, just something not sitting in properly.