Digibash: TFA Transtech Cheetor

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by OhSlag!, Apr 25, 2009.

1. OhSlag!

OhSlag! Well-Known Member

delete

delete please

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  2. PyroniusRex

PyroniusRex Banned

News Credits:
    Didn't see that coming, try it with Bumblebee or Prowl maybe?

3. TheMinttu

TheMinttu Toaster

Hey, it's cool that my art is liked among TFA fans, but I'd really appreciate if you asked me first before using my drawings, even if it's just a digibash. Thanks.

EDIT: I noticed you even removed my watermark. That's not nice.

4. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think he meant any offense by it, that said he should have asked permission to use the image.

The colours look a little odd, i think that the green doesn't really work on him, perhaps purple would work better as it does seem to work quite well in the transcending picture you used for reference.

5. OhSlag!

OhSlag! Well-Known Member

sorry bud... just googled TFA blurr and found it... still have the one i found and i don't see any watermarks after inspecting it a few time.... sorry but thanks!

6. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

Yah, i think if you change the green to purple it would make the character look less brightly color, it would help even out the brightness with the darker purple.

7. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    Dude when you post ANYTHING on the internet without copyrighting it it's up for grabs. Look into the copyright laws. I for one use people's work all of the time for digibash purposes because you can never be sure who's work it really is unless you by chance find the original source. I would imagine that if you put your name into google you can find your work everywhere. I doubt he went through all of the archives of radicons to verify that this was nobody's work.

As for the work, I just picked up an xtra blurr and was wondering what I was going to do with him......now I know. Thanks

8. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

This is an awesome digibash. I think he actually has just the right amount of spots and looks pretty much perfect except that the blues and greens are just not quite right. I just google image searched TFA Blurr myself and found the Blurr picture you used. Someone had posted it on their website and I could see it was stolen originally from Deviant Art by the watermark, so I searched there and (the first Blurr in the search) was the picture. The deviant's name is TheMinttu and her site is http://theminttu.deviantart.com/ if you want to ask to use her picture, even though it is after the fact. She seems to be a a pretty big TF fan and a very talented (and young-17!?) artist. I bet if you would show her what you did and ask/apologize about using her picture she might be willing to post the lines so that you could easily manipulate the colors from scratch instead of changing the hue with the HUE/SATURATION edit in adjustments (I'm guessing what you did based on the my experiences with that adjustment, the kind of strange effect it produces, and how your blues and greens are "just not quite right"). All in all I think that NP and TK should have a look at this before they start any TFA Cheetor customs because this would be a really sweet repaint. I may try it myself, if you don't mind of course.

9. Autobot X

Autobot X Too broke for 3P and MP.

To be fair...doesn't the design technically belong to Hasbro?

10. stratonrye

stratonrye Maximal

Uuuuhhhh.... you are completely correct. I guess that Ani. Blurr's design does belong to Has/Tak.