TFA Sunstorm back of box w/bio, etc.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Optimus Prime, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just saw this on eBay:

[​IMG]

"Yet another clone of STARSCREAM has appeared on Earth to threaten the AUTOBOTS. SUNSTORM is a cackling madman, determined to destroy everything in his path. He is also a living power battery, absorbing any energy directed at him, from sunlight to high-powered lasers. Only AUTOBOT RATCHET has the scientific know-how to develop a device capable of defeating such a powerful new enemy."

Galactic powers & abilities:
    -Absorbs energy to use as powerful laser blasts
    -Can generate blinding flashes of light
    -Fastest clone of STARSCREAM

EDIT: Looks like the bio & stuff is already in the Resources section, but I think this picture is new, at least.
    If not, I am Fail. :( 

Auction:
    TFA Sunstorm MISB

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'm no longer interested in this Seeker repaint. I'd rather get a Classics version. If they were to break up the orange a bit more, specifically on the upper legs, I would probably be interested in getting him, but as-is there's just too much orange on him. I'm still planning on getting the purple Shockwave repaint, though I still have no idea what I'm going to do with the extra Activators Bumblebee. Might kitbash it into Wasp, though I'll either have to get a new head from someone else (surprised Sculpt-bot hasn't made one yet) or just go with a repainted BB head.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Huh. That bio seems more based on DW's storyline with Sunstorm with anything, right down to the energy absorbing power, but no menton of the fact Animated Sunstorm is a suck-up. And while Ratchet wasn't the one who ended up stopping Sunny (that was Jetfire), Ratchet did help him out.

But like I care if he's a suck-up. I always liked the religious-crap-spewing-zealot radioactive psycopath better than the suck-up persona anyways.

4. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just love the mold I need this

5. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    I cant wait until this guy hits store shelves! Ratchet is a nice bonus with him, so I will probably wait for this pack to come out before I get him.

6. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bio seems more suited to his Dreamwave persona instead of his "I worship everything"-self

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting... the bio is more like his Dreamwave self and nothing like the Animated suck-up. Huh. I definitely want this guy, but I wish they'd do a Classics Sunstorm... I love Acid Storm, but I was kind of upset to find out that that particular use of the mold was intended to be a Universe/Classics Sunstorm. Oh well... here's hoping they get around to it either as a store exclusive or when Universe gets it's next reboot after movie two.