Digibash: [TFA] Shattered Glass Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did this concept once before, but today I picked Shockwave up and messed around with him, and had the idea to mix his Shockwave/Longarm parts around a bit to make his SG self a little more fitting to the character...

[​IMG]

Longarm
    "You haven't seen the things I've seen, soldier."
    Longarm is someone that the Autobots don't know very well. Apparently, the Decepticons took him into captivity when the Great War started, when he was just a young bot. He now comes to his Autobot comrades seeking shelter, showing them his absolute hatred for the Decepticons. Longarm is a tactical master and when placed on a battlefield seems to know the Decepticons base inside and out.

[​IMG]

Shockwave
    "This isn't what I wanted..."
    The war was never something Shockwave would have been part of if he had a choice. He used to have dreams of being a great novelist and actor, but is instead forced to use these skills to play the part of a double agent. How long will it take him to crack and eventually blur the line between his two personalities? Only time will tell...

Enjoy!

EDIT: TOTALLY forgot the faction symbols' colors for a sec, fixed.

Attached Files:

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

im guessing that the top colors are based off of Punch/Counterpunch and the bottom pics colors are based off of Perceptor, Right? oddly enough on the tfwiki the SG shockwaves colors are yellow, i have no clue who his scheme is based on

3. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Wow, that's pretty underwhelming. The Energon Shockblast mold NEEDS TO DIE, even in joke material.

4. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, those are my color choices :D  It's probably not noticeable but Shockwave's bio has some inspiration from Vangelus on WTF@TFW, what with his constant mention of what he'd like to see happen to Punch-Counterpunch.

5. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    hmm...considering that shattered glass colors generally go by the autobot counterpart, I'd have thought the white/black of Prowl would have been a better choice.

As for the energon shockblast mold, I think its a pretty good mold other than the giant gun arm.....

6. ZakktimusMinor2

ZakktimusMinor2 Active Member

i love these colours on Shocky but i like them even more on Longarm Prime

7. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reminds me of Punch, I like it.