TFA: Season 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by MPrime10, Jan 16, 2012.

1. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

This shall be my TFA fanfic center basically. Enjoy!.....

TFA:
    Break-Out
    Part 1

Everything had been going smoothly on Cybertron. There hadn't been much Decepticon trouble. Optimus had made new allies, since he had come back. He enjoyed having his new comrade, Ironhide, as a partner. Things were nice for Optimus.

Until that day...

"Optimus, I've just received word on an escape from Trypticon Prison Facility!" yelled Kup.

A chill went through Optimus's servos. He knew that not many Decepticons were evil enogh to make it to the Trypticon Prison. Only the baddest of the bad made it into this high-level security compound. One of which was Megatron.

"Jazz, assemble a recon team, and meet me outside of Fort Max. We're going to Kaon,' announced Optimus.

"Kaon? As in Trypticon City?" asked Jazz.

"We must. You know that if a break-out occured in such a high level prison, someone wants trouble." explained Optimus.

Optimus and Jazz led Mirage, Hound, and Warpath into the war torn city called Kaon.

"Autobots, transform and take cover!" yelled Optimus as they screeched to a stop. They were at the entrance of the Trypticon Prison Facility. "We need to get inside, investigate the prison's mainrame, and figure out which cell was broken out of."

The Autobots deployed their weapons, knowing that this was a grave situation. Optimus motioned Mirage and Hound to cover the left flank and hide. Warpath headed to the other side. On his way, he found a holo-brief projector. It had belonged to one of the Autotroopers who had guarded the prison. He activated it. A silhouette was projected from the device.

"3" said the recording.

"2"

"1"....

An array of mines began to detonate in a row of destruction. Mirage and Hound were blasted away from their cover positions by the blast. Warpath tried to run, but he was soon damaged by the explosions as well.

Mines surrounded Jazz.

"Scrap," yelled Jazz as he jumped , transformed, and sped off. Optimus drove beside him. Behind them was the debris of the Gates of Trypticon.

The last mine detonated.

Optimus looked at the entrance to the prison. There he stood.

Megatron had broken out.

2. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Updated

3. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

kICKASS

4. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Lol thanks ^