TFA Roll Out Command Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by olddirtyogre, Jul 5, 2008.

1. olddirtyogre

olddirtyogre Well-Known Member

Went to Walmart tonight to pick up some stuff and decided to stop by the toy section (habit now). I was hoping to find Leader Class Bulkhead or the new Universe toys but instead I found the Transformers Animated Roll Out Command Optimus Prime! I splurged and bought the dang this and so far I think it's pretty sweet. I have pics as proof of the purchase. I'm still on the look out here in Reno, NV for other Transformers related items and I'll keep anyone curious updated in the "sightings" section.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

haha, "decided to stop buy the toy section" when you were going in for some "stuff." then all you bought was that?

i think you had transformers on your mind when you went to walmart. i like how you tried to cover it up, hell i just say, "mom, im gonna go buy some toys!" and she gives me a weird look like i don't know i'm too old for it already. i used to try to cover it up, like "i wanted a game but got some toy"s and then i was like eff it, tf fan and proud of it!!!

3. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

I said I would not buy this guy, but I fear my resolve will weaken when I see him in store.

My wallet has not hurt this much in years.

4. olddirtyogre

I told myself the same thing but as soon as I saw him and began to fumble around with the box, pushed the buttons, etc. I was pulled over to the darkside and caved and the the figure. I think what gets me every time is when Hasbro includes the transforming sound to one of their figures.

5. olddirtyogre

I used the self checkout and put the necessities on one receipt (groceries) and then bought the t'former on another receipt. But it's not uncommon like you mentioned for me to find myself at the Walmart or other stores looking solely at the toys...bad habit I guess.

6. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    lol hasbro is good....they know people get tired of making the transformation sound themselves when transforming their figs :lol 

7. olddirtyogre

ain't that the truth.

8. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    :lol  i just hate when i am playing with them i decide to make all 20 or so autobots roll out.....egad..... :lolol 

9. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Yet another pass. Gimmicks just don't sell me on a figure, once they go past a certain price range. That's why I never bought Ultimate Bumblebee. I liked it, I wanted it, I wasn't willing to pay that price, so I did without it.

Sucks, but I ain't sheddin' tears either.

10. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bought this figure last week and was very diapointed with it. He actually makes ult. BB apear more fun by comparison. A transformer that cant pose his arms? Wat is this 1986????

11. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Hey! The figures in 1986...had an excuse...hmm. Yeah, he sucks. lol