TFA Perceptor's Alt-Modes Revealed!

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by psj333, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psj333

psj333 Banned

Cool! Perceptor's alt-modes have been finally revealed. Another triple-changer! Well then, great! But we're still waiting for his partner, Wheeljack's alt-mode, hopefully a muscle car because of his tall, broad, and brawny built as compared to his G1 counterpart. If you have seen Wheeljack's alt-mode, then please let me know.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
  3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

WHAT? Perceptor's a triple-changer? But... he was never a triple-changer in G1! What the hell?

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Technically his toy was, as it had a tank-mode. Personally I don't consider Animated Perceptor a true triple-changer, as the third mode is just a slightly altered version of his truck-mode, and isn't different enough to count as an alt-mode all by itself, imo.

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Can psj333 please stop it with these awkward or repetitive threads?

:locked2: 

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Since the news thread is still current, please continue discussion in there. There is no need for a second thread right now:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/2955739-animated-perceptors-alt-mode.html

psj333, I also appreciate you are enthusiastic about Transformers Animated, but begging for information won't get you anywhere I am afraid. I want to see more of the show too and I look forward to every new bit of info as much as anyone, but frequently posting messages like your first post won't get anywhere.

To everyone else: If you seriously have that much of a problem with any thread, use the report post button, and leave it to us on staff to sort out, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.