TFA: Masterforce

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by The Ender, Oct 25, 2011.

1. The Ender

The Ender avid indoorsman

This is my first attempt at this, so I hope you enjoy

"Altitude Error!" he yelled again, Sari just colnd't understand what the frag that meant, her attacker looked a lot like her (he was, after all a tecnho-organic like her) only his armor had a harsh, angular design with the obligatory blackish color scheme, it mimicked, in every conceivable way, her color pattern, the cream orange swapped with black, the white with purple tinted silver, and the blue with red. it would be hard to describe it, but they've managed to pull of, through strategic use of the color and shape of the armor, a masculine aesthetic. she would've sworn he was an evil clone if not for the way they programmed him, all stupid and primitive, it seemed to be a miracle that he was able to attack at all, when Megatron tried to get him to attack Sari, he just kept saying "Bad Command or File Name" like some vocal mutation of Ms-Dos, and probably would have kept at it if she didn't strike first. "Altitude Error!" the mech cried out again this time crashing through her as if she wasn't there, her analytical power kicked in at that moment, showing her what it meant, whatever the programming was, it was intentionally designed as a divebomber, he cannot conceive of an enemy above him, so he ignores all inputs until the "error" was corrected, by the time she realized this the creature had already risen above her and fired, this time making a direct hit on Sari. This time she was really ticked and thought of a plan, so she rushed up, gaining altitude rapidly, as far up as the jetpack took her, the other followed pursuit and just as he was about to rise to her level, his head directly below her boot, Sari applied reverse thrust and airbrakes. Luckily for the other tecnorganic it somehow wound up striking him in the gut. His entire body jackknifed upwards and then sari knelt down, just to see if it felt pain. Instead the mouthplate retracted, revealing a Caucasian face, it angled itself into a smirk and said "heh, thanks." The mouthplate was extended back into position, and so did the act "Error, 'ground' incorrect please rectify." he said just before he fell into an alleyway, releasing a large, fiery explosion that broke the vast majority of the windows in both buildings.

At that time, the Decepticons were pushed back out of the city and fleeing, megatron noted the creature's fall "with him, goes our fight", he mused "but like him there will be others," he then transformed and flew away in retreat. around an hour after the last transformer left a person walked out of the alleyway, looked up to the sky and thought to himself, you see mom, all that time I spent reading the tfw webcomics actually paid off.

2. The Ender

looked around he had a simple plan, first where was he, walking down the street he passed a police car marked "Detroit Metro Police Depot., part of the Greater Michagan Police services." Okay, I'm in the moter city, he thought. Second, how long have I been out, a large mech rooled past him, looking like a combination of that "gonk" droid from "Star Wars"' and a trash can, okay, a long time, how long precicely, he walked down the street, looking for a newsstand, a lighted sign, someting with the year on it, finally he came to an ATM maciene and examined the display, he saw what he was looking for at once, he found the date, October 21, 2155 he then mused to himself, on this day 100 years ago, lightning struck a clock tower in hill valley, sending a certian DeLorean 30 years into the future, of cource it was a simple coincidence that took probably no meaning to anyone but him. He also noticed a slight red glow inside his pupils, he felt in his pocett for a few dollars to puchace a pair of sunglasses, praing that ther wasn't the 2nd great inflation predicted before he was frozen, the "$2.00 sunglasses" sign aleviated his fears somwhat, also the fact that the cacheer was unnatentive to this particular customer worked to his favor. Now to find some sort of dwelling, someplace to "squat" in before he got some ligitamate housing.

Sari wasn't one to care much for others, or even think about them, but the way that battle with the other techno-oganic seemingly forced her to think about it and made her review the events. the fight started off as a seemingly normal confrontation, Megatron standing in the street, wild smirk on his face, Sari asking questions on how exactly he got away this time. Then he stepped to one side revealing the form, simmilar to hers, only in one of those early 21st century black repaint color schemes that started of with the early lockheed martin blackbird, and apparently it was male. Was Megatron making a combantant, or perhaps a revrse Delilah? Megatron then ordered him to attack, but all he said was "Bad Command or File Name," easy target, she bolted towards them with her energy blades drawn out, ready to strike, then a flash of intelligence. "Threat detected" he shot up in the air and pulled out his weapons, what appeared to be a cybertonian genade launcher and an assult rifle, she shot above him, then things got into a flurry of events untill she figured out how he fought, simple divebombing, of cource, cannot think of an opponent above him, a simple airbraking manuver put him down, but it was what he said when she finally stopped him. What did that mean. Was he aware how high he was? Why did he have to die like that? Did he die at all? Okay this was, even by her definition daydreaming on a hormonal desire, she awakened his personality chip, or something, he thanked it because it was worse than death, which was what he suffered, nothing more or less.

3. The Ender

He quickly found an abandoned warehouse and checked the upper floor, the lower one was too obvious to check by any guard that might be hiered in the near future. there was no signs that it had been inhabited for at least 12 years, so he entered, there was some furnature, and thankfully it was preserved with cloth, there probably was not any utilities, but that was a good thing, provide incentive to get some legitimate housing, which would take several days, absolute max. only then did he start thinking abuot general limitations on his luck was it really guied by divine providence, or was he Benito Mouselini, whose whole universe "bended" to his will untill it "snapped" back into his neck.

Step 3 get a job or something. This would be a great challenge, the only social security number he had dated his birth at august 8 1994, this would make him 156 years old when he was 18 subjectively. Perhaps there's some church program that did exactly that. Stupid assumtion, was his first thought, you don't know what happened, the first ammendment may have been overturned, illegalizing Christianity among other religions, while that is, tecnically, one the stupidest things a government can do, acts like these tend to actually force church growth, it would still put a damphener on what the Body can do. so he would have to reserch thehistory fron the 2010's to now. Maybye biometric readings have become good and cheap enough to be used publicly. Even dumber, he would not match even if he was in the system, the precision was probably way off at the time, and even if it did match up and was validified, some decepticon hacker would find out he was facking the whole dos gig, then again, why whoud they be looking? they din't know about his autoshields, the files were wiped right after the instalation, and that was enough time for foensic scanning to fail, he tried it just before he left. still he was not safe untill he pulled out into his "first" home.

"what do you mean he might have been faking it, I saw him die with my own optics!" Megatron bellowed.
    "I just noticed some bizzare logins and a search and use for a strange tool called a 'forensic scanner' it may have simply been an autobot probe but..."
    "Shockwave, what does this have to do with the price of eggs in China?"
    "nothing direct, most Decepticon techology would be useless for incubation of earth chickens however" Shockwave would have continued on about how a hacking may sway egg prices in China, but Megatron interrupted, "That's just an expression, what I meant was, why does this have anything to do with Counterpunch's probable deficiancy in his core programming resembling the exceedingly primitive OS known as Ms-Dos."
    "well, Megatron, the natue of the logins, finding a tool, downloading it onto the target computer, then using it on said computer and then deleting it to cover tracks doesen't fully rule out external hacking, there are ways one might do that on any hackee's maciene for track-covering purposes, but the name the scanner looked for 'auto-shielding' didn't match any project the autobots were doing, however, when I searched the earth interface for 'counterpunch' I found that it beloned to a ficticios 'Transformer' character, one that could disguise itself as either as an Autobot or Decepticon, It led me to the conclusion that there is a high probability that 'Counterpunch' was, or rather may, be smarter than he led us to believe."
    Megatron loweres his helmit over his optics, "may, what do you mean by 'may'"
    "'may' as in I think I figured out what autoshielding is, I am certian that countrpunch has it, and that I am certian that you will want the tecnology yourself"

4. The Ender

Why is no one commenting on this?

Turns out biometrics were in fact good and cheap, trouble was, and this was after the blood sample was taken, he had just remembered his new phisiology, half human, half cybertronian, so it would be natural if there was some energon in his...BOOM!!! The room shook and a large section of wall fell over, a partially knocked out secretary stumbeled into the waiting room "I'm sorry mister... O'ginrai?" he noodded his head "good ou'l have to wait untill next..." she then fainted. a security guard then put him in an interrogation room, asked him about the explosion and what he knew about it, he awnewred as best he could without giving away his true nature. he somehow got trough, the final question, why was he seeking a soc number, he made up a story about him being the son of irish illegal immagrants who died of a heart attack in the middle of a highway in Indiana (which was almost true, exept that only one side of his lineage had an irish srain, both were born US citizens, and the heart attack on the highway incident happened in 2053). he also said that he thought he needed one to get certain necessitys such as a savings/emergency account, a job, or at least a vendor's permit. The police officer working with him handed him a blank one with a $2,000 grant to keep him from releasing any info about this to the press, a consolation prize. He asked why this was nessesary, and was told that if the bombers knew how sucessful they were, they might be temted to try it again, yeah, next time I get my blood checked, he thought to himself he picked up a catalouge of suplies and went back towards the warehouse

"Why does she have to attend public schools" he yelled, Issac Sumdac was a short, stout man of Indian heritage he ran a company that almost single handedly bought deroit from a 150-year depression, his dauter, Sari, was born of a contaminated protoform, she was half human, half cybertonian. "we do not have psycological information on these and after that demonstration last year, not to mention the dogfight tuesday the city is very concered about these 'techno-organics' and we need to figure out how they tick, or break out, become more violent" the agent said calmly "and the homschooled bacround gives us an even greater anomaly" we need data to contain these individuals"
    "Individual'S?!" Sumdac yelled indignatly "there's ONE girl and she was a fluke, sure there was that 'con knockoff, but he died, my daughter killed him, and from what Iv'e heard of him they're not gonna try again, so why do you need her there?"
    "for your protection, ours and what appears to be a small population of these individuals"
    "from where, mars?"
    "all that I'm allowed to tell you is, you know those cyrgenic pods the late Al-quida prpared to make a fate worse than death?"
    "It remaines a mystery to this day, it is unrelated and besides, my daughter is still on cybertron untill christmas so you can call her then, thank you and goodbye" he slammed the phone so hard into the recitver it almost broke "old big brother, he thought to himself, he always watches"

5. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Same thing with my articles.

6. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Hmm...

7. The Ender

just so I can retrieve it later, maybye if i gett feedback I'll updaate it again

back at the warehouse he felt like celebrating, but he knew time was not to be wasted, he paged quicly to the cart section, none were avalible in his price range, so he had to build one himself and order the hardware seperately, he looked around for some spare sheet metal that could be used, he stuck an old match and looked in the back, the first room he came across "depleted uranium" no, "raw iron" definitly no, "new plutonim" okay I might be in the wrong section "stainless steel" there we go, we finally have something, he quickly sketched up a basic blueprint in the designing area, was this the unmoved memorial of the detroit I knew, no, there was traces of techology way past his time, let alone when he left the area in early 2003,

"Megatron, may I speak with you privatly?" Ender asked The second techo-organic was a lot better, and with a lot more sophiticated programming than "conterpunch" shockwave considered it solid proof that he was faking it, the others attributed the failure to injecting the new "Dark Energon" into the frozen body before it thawed, his first battle, a raid on an Autobot convoy went without a hitch, except for the fact that he had to save BlitzFail's aft several times from a blatently obvious gun turret, he nedded to talk to Megatron about the strategy as a whole, as well as disipline. "yes, soldier, what about?" the commander replied, while walking into a secluded section of the bridge where no one could hear him "sir," Ender started "Ive read upon your history, the gladiator fights, political arena, and the cybertronian great war... and I would like to ask what lessons you learned from the last's failure." The question stunned him, it treadded even his line between treason and left him second-guessing his response "I-I don't quite understand the question" he responded hesitantly, "Megatron" Ender said with a slight hint of impatence he was desparetly tried to hide, but he also noticed Megs was on the defensive, try to seem, greatly respecful with a slight air of worship "Failure is not something to judge a man, or mech by their failures, rather it is from the ashes of disaster that the roses of sucess grow, all that one must do is look at what you did wrong, I also notice that it looked like the ship was designed under the assumption that you were going to attack from that angle, and from historical accounts you seemed to attack in the same manner rapidedly." this angered Megatron, he wanted to shoot Ender on the spot for treason, but something stopped him, if this truly how the Great War was lost, could be a tactical advisor really be the solution to his repeating failures? if it was, he could take credit for the victory, but if his gambit backfired, he coild easily defect the blame to Ender, and make himself look like a wise and open-minded commander, "then in that case," Megatron said with a wiced grin, "I'll have to make a new cabinet position"

whereas Counterpunch was reactionary and stupid, thought Sari, this "Ender" was a fragging military genius, he's wiped out half of the ships in just over a minute, and the rest were in pure chaos and mine is apparently next, a large explosion was heard, I'm totaly dead, she thought, I'm SO offline, the door opened, revealing a figure similar to Counterpunch, he was a neonish yellow, with purple acents and the decepticon the facemask was different in design, as was the helmit, the plate was more simplistic, couterpunches' angled upwords and had purple accents, the helmet was more square, in fact the helmit was basicaly a block with an optic visor."Supid question," he spoke though his mouthplate "are you this 'Sari Sumdac' I've hred about?"

Sentinal had his previos failures. Slag, he had a lot of them. Okay, failure made up the vast majority of his millitary background, but this was not going to end in faiure, they are not going to win this time, but how is this going to work? get the cago HERE, do a nose detach, transwarp to sundac tower, they would not dare come back to earth. now where's that button?

The finished cart looked extremly wierd, compared to the other hot dog bots this looked alen and forigen, mainly due to the square nature of it, the hot dog bots were designed to produce the exact same thing over and over, a scientificaly calibrated assembly line, this had a more traditional setup, at least as far as his time went, there was an area to order a specific type of hot dog, an area to watch it's production from semmingly raw maerials to a finished meal, and finaly a place to pick up and pay, the benefit, and thus the main draw was there was more variety, one could get it also with chili and nacho chese, something that was in development in the second generation bots, but were canceled, also it could cook the "legendary" bacon dog, something unheard of and hard to break down it's preparation, but was a simple addition to do manualy, the trouble was it was probably too slow, hot-dog bot shoot those things out in half a minute, but then again these things have always been historicaly risky. On the opening day a yellow subcompact with a solitary black stripe and a siren on top, a tall but stout man stepped out. He had on a blue shirt with black suspenders and a belt holding up a tan pair of pants his expression had a slight air of suspicion, a police officer, counterpunch thought to himself and he's here to make sure I'm legal, he got his permit ready. the officer approched him and in an irish accent asked "Officer Fansone," he introduced himself "I would like to see your vendor's permit"
    "I got the permit here" he got out a sheet of paper.
    "I got to give you credit for guts" he handed the permit back
    "something wrong with the permit, or for trying to do a mech's job?"
    "nothin' wrong with the permit, it's just that eye glow might remind customers of the 'cons"
    Counterpunch felt around his eyes, nothing "Oh, Slag! My shades" he put them on quickly."you're not gonna..."
    "nah, It's good that there is some vendor that isn't at least completly machiene" Fansone orgered a bacon dog with cheese, Counterpunch made it quickly, it still took twise as long as the bot to make it but the officer was patient, unfotunatly, the coversation with him finishing and throwing the wrapper away. Instead, he confonted him, "unfortunantly, the city is requiring all techoorganics found to attend Grater Detroit High Scool, we need psycological info on you guys to tell how, and when your... gifts manifest themselves"
    "what, this?" he went into full armor, not extending the wings or weapons, that wouldv'e been stupid in his hot bog stand but the autoshields cacled against the metal, looking like static jumps from nowhere to the cooking surface, he quickly put his armor back under his "skin"
    "yes exactly that, we can't have this new breed whithout pycological data, presonaly I think that since you seem to have mostly human upbingings It should not be nessesary, just get some doctors to see if we can't disable those weapons if the state can't trust one with them, but Sari's been a homescooler because her origin didn't leave her with a proper birth cirtificate, and we don't even know where you came from originaly. he left him some paperwork on the counter, and left the place he adusted his hours according to the enformation presented in the application. Things were starting to go seriously wrong.

"y-yes", sari said, heavily intemidated. The interrigator simply known as Ender simply stood there, the mouthplate retracted revealing a face quite similar to Counterpunches' "did this 'Counterpunch' say anything after you gut-kicked him?" he asked
    "just 'thanks' then he fell, I think I awakened his personality component."
    "you did'nt, he was facking it the whole time, and now that I think about it, it's rather painfully obuious why."
    "how do you know this"
    "because, I know him. In the 21st century he was known as Stan Wigginson, and I was known as Andrew O,Connel"
    "The first two Al-Quida frezzings?"
    "yes, and I'ts a story better told by Stan, he's more interesting to lisen to, and I'm about to blow my cover," He retracted his hand into a gun "I'm sorry, but I don't really have another choice, if you meet Stan, and he'l be under another name, tell him 'the eneme's gate is down' he'l understand I'm back, now GET DOWN" She got on the floor, she heard rotors, Megs, no the voice was different, he had a calm tactical voice, making a rare sarcastic remark "Are you going to rape her now?"
    "don't be rediculous, Obsidian, she has 'claws'. Besides, I thought you detested my organic aspect."
    "if youre gonna make us study your history, Ender, youre gonna have to ecpect references to it"
    "in BATTLE, I'm training you to at reaonably expect your strategys to work, to learn from Meg's mistakes. now get going," he picked up his prize by the chin, "The big M is going to love me for briging him the one who killed Counterpunch"

Ender was, in some respects similar to his namesake in the Orson Scott Card book series, a tactical genius, though this has yet to manifest outside the chess game, and the occasional "call of duty" game, but now with his tactical position, he had found his dream job, he had a small army, devided into four groups, A toon, a bunch of mindless drones led by Obsidian, He'l come in handy shold delicate troop placement ever become critical; B toon, led by Strika, 10 good soldiers in need of better dicipline, but is an incrdible heavy-hitter; C toon, two guestals, Motermaster's stunticons, forming motermaster, exelent road warriors and Hun-gurr's terrorcons forming Abominus making some good off road and air strikes, these may be less important tactically, but good LORD, those combined forms will give a psycological impact; finally, Runamuck and Runabout's Vehicon drones, It did't make sense at first why a drone army needs TWO commanders, but then the unpredictabilty would privide a balencing out the usual defect of a horribly predictable army, stuch to formations that flowed in patters that only took a hard look at the overocupied commander, driving 9 cars at once, 4 would be easer, better knowing the fact that the difference was between the drone and the two commanders themselves. two bad there on the wrong sides, but the new "masterforce" to reference the anime, this might provide some relief.

Stan had been used to large schools, his former school, during segregation had been two schools, and when the policy ended, they merged, turning the black school into the football field/athletics center, but his shcool had no excuse for being this huge, detroit still hadn't quite recovered fully back into the "mecha city" sumdac dreemed of, and the building seemed only around 75 years old, it was too old to be out of local ambition, too young to be a ruined part of the old "moter city," not to mention this was right where the "big three" stood, mayby this was what it was, a school to mourn over the enterprises crushed by "big gov't" regulaions, that's progressivisim, hates it while it's alive, mourns it once it's in the ground, makes good heroes to scratch the surface at, then you don't know who's who when you do actual reserch, a perfect promotion of ignorance, but seriously why is this school so large? this one building is four stories high and accross the some campus is th three-to four story complex, and there's some huge ambuguious structure, probably the football field, but who put this kind of thing between buildings, there must be a third building, to link the two together, sheesh, do the send people from the Toledo strip and upper micigan here?, a look at the aplication confirmed his hypothesis, "Michagan High Scool, serving the entire state in public secondary education" of course, a beurocratic flash of briliance, put all the students in one school, gas after all, is cheaper than teachers in scools nearer, so why not put all your eggs in one basket, and have the vast air of salutary neglect to cover the campus, home, sweet home.

Before Megarons thron Ender bought a srowded package, whe he asked what it was Ender grabbed the cloth and pulled it back to reveal Sari, a beit chained and caged up, "Behold," he said with a satisfued grin, "the one who slew Conterpunch, Sari Sumdac!" Megatron looked into the cage with a malicious desire, he looked at Ender and said, "Well then, do what you were ment to do, Ender, fuffill your name" he pressed a buttion on his throne, a flushing sound was heard, but it was enough warning to get him tensed, but it was not enough the dark energon was soon in complete controll, the cage and restraints were then turned off, she was given a semi-fair fight, more entertainment for the troops.

"after tyhe break, we wil hear another classical song, 'Monster,' by the group Skillet" It almost killed him the way that anouncement sounded, all bitish and snotty, like it was some old song written way before the audence was born, then it hit him. It WAS written way before they were born, this was the mid 22nd centry, remember, anyway, it was good to hear SOME shread of nostalgia frome before he was frozen, it did, however remind him of all the things he knew, the things he loved, the massive transformer collection, the bionicles/hero factory, the shinkis that were prized so much, especially Arnval, that strange fluke that led to Katie, the image of her head having several bullet holes blown trough it came to mind, no, no, stop it, he told himself, she's in heavan now, and you'll be with her eventually, just get through this situation, get your diploma and life will go easier, just don't let the past get in the way. "hay, andork!" said a voice behind him this was a voice he heard a milion times, but out of different people, one of "those" a bully, but not the kind that killed you on the insde, he was the wrong personality, the EXACT wrong personality, his chalenge was not so much how to not let the words sting, but instead restraning himself from grabbing the nearest large object and killing them in a violent and gory fasion, "ANDORK!, you there?, having compiling issues?" making fun of his techorganic state, does this guy even know what I can do, it sudenly hit him, not a realization but something else, a stong urge to kill, he notices his optics glowing purple violenty as if to some divine irony the song began...

"The secret side of me
    I never let you see
    I keep it in but I just can't hold it
    so stay away from me
    the beast is ugly
    someone save me from this
    make it end"

The lyrics could not have been timed better, dark energon, which had been lying inert in his veins, was now pusing through him, trying to take over him, like the song described, finnaly it broke loose enough to turn him into his "true" armored form "ooh," said the soon-to-be-dead bully in the corner "a special effects show, I'm sooo scared"

"I feel it deep within
    It's just beneath the skin
    I must confess that I feel like a monster
    I hate what I've become,
    The nightmare's just begun
    I, I feel like a monster
    I, I feel like a monster"

a large section of wall blew out from behind the bully, he had just enough controll left to redirect the blast away from him, at this point his optics were red again
    he walked away with a chilled felling, but still hummed along with the tune

"It's hiding in the dark
    It' teeth are rasor sharp
    Someonne come save me from this...
    It wants's my soul, It want's my spark
    Stop this monster!"

Sari Coudn't belive how effective it was, one minute he was a calculating tactician with an inent of letting her go The next, he was a violent, ravaging, zombie bent on killing her, escape may be impossible now. Fortunatly zombies are inherinty stupid, so it was a simple matter outhinging him, or rater it would have been, if the first hit didn't bring him back to his senses enough to attack Megatron himself, she walked out during their fight.

the dark energon faded from his system the moment Ender had Maegatrons spark shamber out, connected still, but in he hands waiting to be crushed. at this point Ender reinstalled the chamber but left the chest open, it was obvious he was still ticked, whem megs came back online, Ender said simply "Don't do that again, I am a general to be consulted and respected, not a soldier to be controlled like a puppet, provided that it is the proper thing to do tacitcally, which is rarely the case" Megatron was taken back by his brash manner, then he remembered, we're fighting the 2nd war in our history, his studied hundreds, they perfected war, and is simply trying to apply the same pricipals, with some modifications, he litteraly deconstructed every defeat and victory, and told us where we were wrong and right, according to him, we never had a war maciene, just war pieces. And if his assembly doesn't work, he cocked his cannon, it will be disposed of.

Sari got out at a good clip, almost too fast, untull she realized the only way off the moon, was with the 'cons this was bad, what was worse Ender's new army was after him, as well as Megatron's eliets, the two groups seemed to fumble over each other, the "eliets" colided with the drone army on a regular basis, agry voices were heard over the intercom, "I cannot ferform fine evasive menuvers while controlling 40+ bodies" "We were fighting before you were monkeys" "I don't subscribe to that theory and you SUCKED before us."
    Pretty soon the whole recovery plan turned into a big fight beween the drone armies and megatron's most trustes soldiers, B and C toons still captued her though. by the time she got there, it was getting nasty.
    "If it wasn't for your 'army' so to speak, the prisoner wouldn't have escaped, your tactics should have stayed on earth, and cyberton will not have to clone their stratedys after such primitive 'life'" that line would have moved HER greatly if his argument didn't revolve around her escape.
    "one might say that about your 'life' you have a rare talent of getting people to die for you, which can be good in a cold war, but once the heat's on, 'war is not about dying for your country, it's about getting the OTHER guy to die for HIS,' and besides, who's that cream colored TO beween Onslaught and Strika?" Megs looked in surprise. Ender smirked and looked at him "hand me troops, and I'll hand you Cybertron, his smile faded, "provided you let me take it" He pointed at a fresh recruit, Skywarp "you, transform into jet mode and fly towards earth" the black-and-purple mech looked at him odd, he had some spinal enhancements since service in Dragon Army, being forced to do such danderous stuff, but this still caused an oil leak, "this is a tactical gamble, I admit, but ther's no danger. Nobody shoots a delivery person," Ender said, attampting to reassure him, he transformed into jet mode and opened his cockpit, Ender and Sari got in, he waitd until the canopy was fully closed and locked. "wipe that dirt off your face," Ender handed her a towel, and sari asked "why are you doing this?"
    "let's just say I'm taking the biggest diplomatic gamble since the Emancipation Proclimation."

when Issac Sumdac looked up he noticed an odd-colored jet appeared, it was one of the harrier IV jets, but odd colored, black, which was odd, since this particular rolls was never a steath vehicle, ecsept mayby if you count the deafness of anyone nearby, mayby a night attack paint variation but why is he flying in the middle of the day, then he saw the logo on the left wing and acitvated his force field, decepticons he tried to radio the air force, but the jet conacted him first, "this is not an attack, please shut down you forcefield, I have something, or rather, someONE that belongs here, no strings attached"
    the force field went down and the jet landed on the roof the cocpit opened a figue stood up, bet over and picked up a fimmilar looking object, he ran for his daughter Sari Sumdac.
    "my appologies, I believe she's still alive" Ender tried to explain Sari's uncosious condion. "We intercepted a convoy going through decepticon territory. we believed them to be carrying contraband material, which they were, unfortunatly we did not notice her until just after we detonated the vessel, fortunaty, she smacked the windshield fully armored, so we were able to recover her quickly and return her to her home, namely here, the rest were taken prisoner, I appologise for any inconvienence. Oh, by the way, the lack of oxygen may result in halucinations, I hope to see you again, he was at this point in the cocpit and the canopy was sealed tight, he gestured Issac to get away from the jet he ran away with his daughter as the jet took off.
    "WHAT!!!" Megatron bellowed "YOU JUST 'GAVE' HER BACK!!!"
    "yes" Ender responded, "But don't worry, she..."
    "KILLED COUNTERPUNCH!!"
    "IT. DOESENT. MATTER." Ender yelled, he could feel the Dark energon creeping up his consious, "now I must excuse myself, I gotta cool-"
    "I DID NOT DISMISS YOU!!!"
    "SHUT UP!!"
    "WHOSE THE COMMANDER HERE!?"
    "I AM!"

Megatron had enough, Ender had crossed the line. He raised his gun to fire upon the treasonous general, at that point Dark Energon had complety overriden his consience and was raging at him, before the poor "commander" could fire, his arms and legs were cut off at the knees and elbows, his torso hit the ground with a thud Megatron saw something different "Ender?"
    "no," the creature replied before killing him "I am Unicron"

Ender looked at horror of the corpse once his mind returned, the megatron, dead, and he did it, if he was starscream, he would have taken leadership by now, but he didn't havt the height to command, sure his dragon army was loyal, undyngly so, but there still remained the vast majority of the army, all too tall to respect him, he really needed megatron, he is the face you put on a poster, not his, the only other mech he knew of that had that was... Magnus, he had to join the Autobots, he sliced his former commander's head off and ordered his army to defect.

"DEFECT?" Runamuck said, indignantly, "why do we have to defect?"
    "Because," Ender said, "I just killed Megatron"
    Obsidial looked at him odd and said with an air of correction "That means you are the supreme commander now, one good reason you shouldn't defect."
    "Look at me, Obsidian, I'm six feet tall, your'e 23 feet and considered short, the only reason you respect me is because you've seen me in action, most of the 'con army hasn't. the only way is to let the news break of meg's death, when Magnus shows off his head. Skywarp, transform" Ender looked at his army, "Wher's magnus at?"
    "on Cyberton" someone said.
    He loaded Megatron's head onto the jet then said "anyone who can fly, carry somone who can't, were going to cybertron.
    12/12 "so, you want to see Magnus, huh?" a large, blue mech looked at him with a coceyed suspision. "You look like a regement of 'Cons to me"
    Ender pulled out Megatrons head, and Sentenel Prime took a step back and examined the severed cranium, he looked up and said, "I'll put you through to him"