TFA JP Intro US Theme Version and Remakes - by Icespark

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Icespark, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm not entirely certain if this is the correct area for this, my apologies if it isn't.

I really enjoyed the new Takara intro for TFA, and wanted to have some fun with it, so, I redid the video with the US extended theme! :D 

Unfortunately, it didn't upload correctly in high quality. :(  So, until I can get Youtube to cooperate, here's a medium quality version for those curious to see what it would look like with the English theme for now. I do plan to upload the high quality AVI version as soon as possible.

Also, I noticed a few people wanting to see the video with even more "Burning Justice!" added in, so I've also made a version using the first theme to Transformers: Car Robots, because that particular track had "Burning Justice" in overabundance! :D 

I've never posted a video in the area of the forum before, so, I'm not exactly certain how everything works. Just to be safe, I'll be posting the Car Robots version in a post below this one.

By the way, I don't really have all that much experience doing this sort of video remakes, so, please, let me know what you think, what I can do to improve it, that sort of thing. I'd appreciate any feedback possible! :D 

Before I forget, please, also let me know if you'd like to see this video redone with any other Transformers theme song or music. I might be able to do so!

Update:

I've finally managed to eliminate the rather annoying gap in the audio, though, I'm still not able to upload the full, normal, high quailty, version of the video, it fails each time I upload it. Does anyone know how to get youtube to accept an AVI file?

Anyway, here is the a medium quality version of the TFA JP Intro with the US Theme!

TFA JP Intro with Extended US Theme - Medium Quality Version:
    Transformers Animated JP Intro with Extended English Theme - Medium Quality Version

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pretty cool ^^

3. Icespark

News Credits:
    Hi Everyone!

This video is the new TFA intro from Japan, remade with the first opening theme to Transformers: Car Robots. Some people mentioned that they would like to see the video remade with even more "Burning Justice"; and that's something that Car Robots's theme had in abundance!

Here it is!

TFA JP Intro - Burning Justice - Medium Quality

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  4. Icespark

News Credits:
    Thanks! :D  I'm really glad you like it! :D 

There will be higher quality versions on the way too, as soon as I get Youtube to cooperate with me. :) 

5. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Some constructive criticism:

I like this video a lot. I don't understand why people enjoy the Japanese theme song; it sounds like generic J-pop to me, and I think TF:A has a fantastic intro theme. But I notice that your video has some time at the beginning which uses the ending theme, and the opening theme (the one with lyrics) goes over a few seconds, which you fill with a static shot of the cast.

Perhaps it would improve the video to start the Intro with the Intro theme (with the lyrics) and insert a few seconds in the middle so that the theme ends when the video ends.

6. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Me and my friend are going to be make a new version same instruments... But English instead.... You will see soon!
    Same song but just in English.... =-P

7. Icespark

News Credits:
    Hi!

Thanks for the great reply! Comments like this are exactly the type of feedback I need to help improve my projects! :D 

I did use both the ending, and the opening versions of the song. Unfortunately I wasn't able to edit as much as I wanted to. My audio editing program isn't compatible with Vista. :(  Not only that, but, I wasn't even able to merge the two MP3s; if you notice, there's a rather sizeable gap in between where the ending theme ends, and the extended intro kicks in. I do plan to eventually get a re-edited version uploaded, with higher quality, like I said in the first post. Hopefully, it won't take me too long do get my XP up and running again. :) 

Thanks for the feedback! It's much appreciated! :D 

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  8. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

okay,the video,its nice,but would be nice to edits some bits,just to time it nicely

oh,and english version you say?,im interested,oh you mean the jap. animated theme?

9. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, the car robots version is way better!

10. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    A English version of the Japanese Animated theme.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Wow, that's actually really cool. The upbeatness of the American intro jives fantastic with the fast-paced animation.

I would've used the minute-long theme only, and tried to pad that, or cut out the really long "nothing happens" bit at the beginning of the video.

LOVE the Car Robots one. But I just love RID/Car Robots in general.

12. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Is the break made manually? It seems not in sync of the beat. You know, beat continues even if you don't hear anything...

13. Icespark

News Credits:
    I'm glad you like it. :)  Like I said, I am working on a higher quality version. The High Quality one will, if everything turns out like I hope it will, have corrected audio timing. The low quality one was something of a test, I uploaded it when the high quality one failed to upload correctly; it did upload, just minus the video, and minus the music too!

I'm really glad you liked it! :D  Fortunately for me, both the video, and the Car Robots theme are the same length! :D 

Thank you! :)  I think they match in tone rather nicely too! :) 

Well, the ending theme is approximately 30 seconds long, and the extended intro is almost exactly a minute, give or take a few seconds. The video is around 1 minute and 30 seconds, so it they do add up correctly. The messed up timing comes from the break in between the two songs, that I wasn't able to eliminate, which sadly, comes from trying to make this video on Vista. :(  I am working on a correct video, but, it will take a while. I'm still trying to figure out why the high quality video failed to upload correctly.

I love R.I.D. too! It was a lot of fun; the perfect Transformers series to watch over lunch! :D  It was also a perfect change of tone after the darkness of Beast Machines too. (I'm still waiting for a Classics Sky-Byte!)

Sadly, no. The break is caused by attempting to make this video in Vista, and Vista failing to allow the program to merge the two MP3s correctly. My XP can handle the audio, but, not so much the video, and Vista seems to not like anything my XP computer makes so, problems ensue. :( 

Thanks for the comments and advice everyone! :D  I will still be working on a higher quality version. Also, please let me know if there's any other Transformers theme songs or music you'd like to see the video set too. I can try doing them too, while I work on these! :) 

14. Icespark

News Credits:
    Hi Everyone!

I've finally managed to eliminate the rather annoying gap in the audio, though, I'm still not able to upload the full, normal, high quailty, version of the video, it fails each time I upload it. Does anyone know how to get youtube to accept an AVI file?

I have uploaded medium quality versions of both the US theme, and Car Robots theme videos. I've also updated the original posts to reflect this! :) 

Here are the links:

TFA JP Intro with Extended English Theme - Medium Quality
    TFA JP Intro with Extended English Theme - Medium Quality

Please, let me know what you think, as well as any suggestions regarding how to get Youtube to accept the AVI version without errors!

15. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Cool beans :D 

16. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    they don't work for me, the american theme doesn't fit

word of advice:cut out the planet part, the actual intro starts with the decepticons flying over the water

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    That fixed gap version is perfect.

18. Icespark

News Credits:
    I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for the advice though; I always appreciate feedback! :) 

Thank you! I'm glad that you liked it! :D 

I've done a little more experimenting, and I've made two more videos.

First up, is the same video, shortened, and remade with the ending theme of Transformers: Armada.

YouTube - TFA JP Intro - Animated Armada - Medium Quality

Next is, again, the same video, remade with music from the soundtrack of "The Big O". This one was made a purely an experiment. I was trying to see what the result would be like, should the rather action-oriented visuals, be matched up with music with a far different tone. I've titled this video: "Tension". The word seems a good fit. Again, it's just an experiment.

YouTube - TRA JP Intro - Tension - Medium Quality

Unfortunately, I still cannot upload the high quality versions. Does anyone have any idea what to do to get a high quality AVI file uploaded to Youtube? It takes around 7-8 hours to upload, only for the result to be a blank screen with either just the audio, or nor audio at all! :( 

As before, I appreciate any and all feedback! :D 

19. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Wow, that fits incredibly well! Especially at each time they yell "Convoy!" and he's right there on screen, both times! And also when they yell "TRANSFORM!" and Sentinel Prime's mask goes into battle-mode. NICE.

20. Icespark

News Credits:
    Thank you very much! :D  I'm really glad to hear you enjoy it so well.

I was kind of surprised at how well it lined up too. I'm very happy with the result. :D 

I thought it was a rather nice coincidence too, that both animated Optimus and RID Optimus are both fire trucks. :)