TFA: heroes from the future.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by side wave, May 9, 2009.

1. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

its a HALO crossover.

CHAPTER 1

Dr Halsey and the spartans known as Fred, Kelly and Lnda had been trapped inside the dyson spere for while. they had been looking for ways of escape but so far have only found a strange signal from a bunker due far north. kelly was looking upwards into sky when she noticed an area of explosive decompression.

"Guy's! We may have some company!",spoke kelly. she reached for her pistol as the object that had broken through the dyson sphere came into view.
    Linda picked up a sniper rifle, her prefered weapon, and scoped to see what it was. she spoke, "I have a clear view! It looks like the af section of a ship, its UNSC."
    The group retreated as the ship crashed into the ground in front of them. with any more force the remains of the ship would have torn a second hole.
    Fred examined it, as he walked closer, a hatch opened up, and a tall armoured figure stood out of the hatch, he wore an armour similar to fred and the other spartans, but this one seemed different, yet familier.

"Master Cheif!", he asked. "How did you get back here?"

"He blew the covenant half-way to hell is how he got here!" spoke a smooth female voice it came from the chief's AI cortana.

Dr Halsey stepped towards the chief and said, "well its good to see you both again!" and right when we are having a bit of trouble getting home!"

2. side wave

CHAPTER 2

The small group came up to a large ruin, it looked aztec as did most forerunner architecture. the ruin was pyramid in shape and was split into four sections.
    As they came to the center, Dr halsey explained to the cheif and cortana that it was some kind of portal generator but oddly it appeared to have no link with slipspace. she then explained that they needed an AI to activate it, more specifically cortana.
    the chief inserted the chip containing the AI into the forerunner computer, and instantally the relic sprang to life. cortana spoke, "I have set the co-ordinates for earth portal should activate in ten seconds!"
    the group gathered into the center of the structure, the portal came into existense in a flash of light and descended down towards them. the cheif sprang to the computer console to get cortana, then returned to the center of the structure, there was a large flash of blue energy!

3. side wave

CHAPTER 3

When the blinding light faded they found themselves on a grass-covered hill, followed by a city.

fred asked, "are you sure this is earth?"

cortana replied, "I am 99.999% sure! why?"

"well its just that there seems to be something primitive about this city!"

"perhaps the forerunner artifact not only transports you through space, but through time as well." spoke dr halsey who was now examining the city, she almost didnt notice a speeding yellow car with a black strip about to hit her. kelly dived at the dr.
    "are you okay ma,am?"

"yes im fine."

a split-second later a large jet zoomed over-head.

the cheif said, "i dont think thats friendly!"
    fred then added,"should we do something or-"

the chief ran towards a jeep, smashed the window, then opened the door.
    "anyone need a lift?" the rest of the group got into vehicle, then tore its roof off. the owner of the vehicle noticed this then asked, "hey what are you doing to my car?"
    the chief adjusted his side-view mirror and said, "the UNSC requires the use of your vehicle civillian!"
    and with that the vehicle speeded off, the man picked up his phone and dialed 911 and then said, "hello! police get some guys down here immediatly as some armed men in funny suits have stolen my car-it's a green jeep with stars on its doors and hood."

4. side wave

The jeep speeded through the city, gaining on the tan jet and yellow car. The Master chief spoke, "kelly, i need you to intercept that car, find out why that rogue jet is chasing it! I will get as close to the vehicle as possible!"
    kelly lept onto the hood of the jeep, the weight of the armour put large dents in the hood.
    the jeep was about a metre away from the yellow car, kelly jumped foward. catching onto the roof of the car, she then pulled herself forward until she could see in through the windscreen, the driver at the wheel was female, too young to have a driving liscence, had red hair and blue eyes. kelly spoke through a COM-link, "chief! i have a visual, so far the only thing i see is an under aged driver.