2D Artwork: TFA Flatline concept

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Flatline is a brand new Transformer revealed in the upcoming IDW movie-based comic series. He's a Decepticon medic. That's about all I know so far!

I've wanted to do a TFA rendition of Dr. Arkeville for a while, but since I have no idea how to make it work, I thought I could homage him in this design, what with the crazy mad scientist hair and one robotic arm. But since this bot is ALL robotic, that arm will just be skeletal. And missing a finger! Not the middle one though, that's offensive.

I don't have much written down for this guy other than he's probably insane, in a subtle and calm way. And jittery. And possibly made TFA Scalpel. The alt mode here is just a random sketch which is based on the idea that Flatline scans a hearse when he arrives on Earth (not gonna happen in the comics, but the people behind the comics specified this possibility. It's fitting!)

Anyway, just a little WIP thing. I dunno when I'll finish this design - I tend to do on/off thinking for a while now before I upload a finalized idea, but I thought I'd share this to get the "First image of 2010!" thing out of the way.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

Very well played. Can't wait to see the finished design.

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I like that.