TFA: fan-fiction

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by side wave, Oct 25, 2008.

1. side wave

side wave Well-Known Member

Transformers animated: Prophocy of shadows

this is a TFA fan-fiction based shortly after season 2.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  2. side wave

chapter 1:
    just another day

It was just another 'casual' day in detroit, people going about their busy lives even after the damage inflicted onto the city by the decepticons, who for weeks now haven't been active. The autonots led by Optimus prime were relaxing, well most except Optimus who has been watching the monitors and police radar for any signs of decepticons. Bumblebee came up to him asked, "Hey boss-bot, why don't you relax? The decepticons haven't been active since we kicked their skid plates." optimus turned round and answered, "just because their has been no decepticon activity dosent mean we should take a break from our duty protecting Detroit"
    "ok, well in that case ill be off prowl has suckered me into going to one of those buildings with ols dusty bones and rocks"
    "you mean a mueseum," prowl said emerging from the shodow in the corer of the room.
    "And a think we should take the time to learn about the early human civilisations and lifeforms that came before them."
    "sure im not interested! I wana go to-"
    before bumblebee could finish the police scanner went off reporting that, "several large black robots have been sighted near the detroit geological dig area, they are armed, i repeat they are armed!"
    bumblebee gave a sigh of relief that he didnt have to go with prowl but that relief was cut short when optimus said, "I will handle this myself, it's probably the headmaster, should be easy eneogh to handle myself."
    with that bumblebee started stomping the ground, wishing he didn't have to go with prowl after he bested him a hundred times in a game called rock paper siccors.

3. side wave

chapter 2:
    eight shall stand, one will fall.

optimus had arrived at the geological dig along with ratchet. people were running and screaming while camera bots were closing in on the area of the disturbance.
    optimus had stepped forward when a bolt of dark enrergy sent him flying back, the source came from eight figures covered in dark clouds of mist. before optimus could get up onto his feet, a tall figure lanced toward him with a triple bladed weapon, holding it up high when optimus took out his axe and blocked the atack. BUT! his axe cant take the strain much more so he used the rocket booster to slice up through the blade striking the figure in the shest, ripping its armour. when optimus got to his feet he could see green mist coming out from where he struck the figure. before he could do anything, all eight figures dissapeared, nowhere to be seen.
    "what do you think they were ratchet?", asked optimus while whiping green vapour off his axe. looking at a large structure embeded into the rockface, with strange sybols and carvings ratchet replied, "Not what they were but rather where they came from, what the geologists uncovered here is some kind of space bridge that must have been set off by there activity, but what baffles me is that i can date it from centries before the first cybertronian space bridges?" ratchet was scratching his head confused until optimus said, " we'll i am quite sure youll figure it out soon but for now lets head back to base, i think all that monitor watching has me wanting to power down for a few nano-clicks."
    what optimus didnt realise was that that the source of this need to power down was a small, round green leech thing latched onto his back!

4. side wave

chapter 3:

prowl and bumblebee were at the museum were a new exhibition had recently opened. The exhibition had tablets and strange statues as well as artifacts, all related to the area prime and ratchet had been.
    "facinating, these artifacts are related to a civalisation that has long since perished", prowl said fascinated. the main item at the museum that caught his attention was a large wall with symbols and a large outline of a figure that appeared to be robotic or armoured. "Just a bunch of relics, why would anyone want to come here anyway", yawned bumblebee who was not interested in the artifacts on display.

"I think i should be leader as i am a thinker unlike the rest of you knock-offs!" said one of the starscream clones who had started the argument between the rest of the clones.
    "how pathetic a buch of clones squabling like protoforms over an energon snack-oooh can i have one mwahahahahahah",said blitzwing.
    "well none of that matters as our temporary leader will be arriveing soon to lead us decepticons to victory until our mighty master returns," answered lugnut starring up at the sky, wonderin g if megatron was still alive.
    "well when will he be here?" replied blitzwing.
    "soooooooonn!"

5. side wave

chapter 4:
    rise of Nemisis

Later that day when the autobots returned to their HQ they had powered down for the night when something was happening to Optimus. The green leech thing had detached and died.
    The next day when the autobots awoke Bulkhead had called them to the TV.
    "Guys i think you should check this out!", he said. As they gathered around the news reporter was saying, "Last night two thugs were mercilissly killed by an unknown assailent. The only clue the police have is CCTV footage taken around 01.00 am. The footage reveals that it was a 'large black and silver cybertronian', is this a new decepticon or something else! We will have more later on."
    "Do you think its a decepticon?",asked Bumblebee looking towards Prime.
    Optimus replied, "I dont know? Why would a decepticon attack two human thugs? It dosent make sense?"
    The autobots were making their way towards the crime scene when all of a sudden they were attacked by the beings that optimus and ratchet ran into the other day.
    "What do you want?",growled Ratchet.
    one of the clouded beings replied, "We want to rule this universe, that is what we want. so stay out of our way and nobody will get hurt, MUCH!!"
    Optimus herocily answered, "I am sorry but i wont let you as long as there is energon flowing through my circuits, decepticons !"
    The being that had attacked optimus replied, " WE ARE NOT these decepticons you speak of, and you will bow to us!"
    "NEVER!!!"
    Then the autobots watched in shock as Optimus prime was knelling on the ground in pain, his armour changing in not only colour, but shape as well.
    When optimus arose he was different! his armour cast in black and silver.
    the being replied, "As i was saying we are not decepticons, we are.....MAKUTA!!! And your apparent leader is now under our control........"

6. side wave

chpt 5

elsewhere in the woods outside detroit an elite gaurd ship had landed. amoungst its crew were sentinal prime, jazz, jetfire and jetstorm, longarm prime and cliffjumper.
    "so why did we park here why not in the city?" asked sentinal who did not like the prospect of walking through the woods, that were full of organic creatures.
    "we are here because that funky thing we picked up clinging to our ship in the gamma quadrent told us to.", replied jazz.
    longarm was looking suspicious he knew if they came into contact with the earth autobots his cover would be blown, he was contemplating killing the crew and heading towards the decepticon base, but he then reached a conclusion that he is no mach for several elite gaurd oppretives especialy with the item they had found in the cold recceses of space.
    cliffjumper came out, pushing a mobily platform on it was a mask with a ventruvian man embeded onto it, it glowed a blazing gold.
    "so what is it anyway?" asked jetfire looking confused at the mask. the whole crew were surprise when it spoke, " i was once he who gaurded the lives of many, he who was sustained a universe of matoran, i am he who's spirit was cast out of my body and into the ignika to be shot into the void between worlds, i am MATA NUI!"
    they all stared confusingly in an instant the mask had filled their minds with a breif history of what had transpired over the past few thousand stellar cycles.
    "so this small mask has the spirit of a giant robot who is the universe of some small bots, now that is confussing, " said jetstorm scratching his head.
    jazz gave the response, "so were here because there is some kinda space bridge that can return you home." the mask replied, " yes but i need those who risked their live for my awakening, for they have another journey ahead of them." and with that the mask released a burst of energy that shot straight into the sky and back down towards the area of the arceological dig. sentinal gave a huff ,"im sorry mata kanui or whoever you call yourself but we are not a delivery service so i am outa--" sentinal was struck by a blast of webbing. sentinal was prancing about, trying to get it off as it was organic.....

7. side wave

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!! PLEASE PRIMUS GET THIS STUFF OFF!!" screamed sentinal prime, dancing about like a mad man. when he finally got the webbing off, it looked all too familar "Oh slag!" he cursed. at that moment a large spider had launched itself out of the woods and towards the Ignika, before it could get to the mask, a nunchuck had swirled towards it knocking it back. Jetfire kept it at bay with jolts of fire surrounding it, then jetstorm then launched bolts of ice keeping the spider pinned down. Jazz said to sentinal, "hey that looks like one of those nasty spiders you and optimus encountered all them years ago." Indeed it did bringing sentinal to ask, "so then how did it get here? and why does it want that mask?"
    It was at that moment the spider broke free from the jet-twins prison and lunged towards Jetstorm impaling his armour with two of its legs, jetstorm fell to the ground unconscience. Next thing they knew hundreds of ice-darts shot towards them, but it wasnt from jetstorm, the spider had copied his ability. there was omething definatly familer to sentinal but he couldnt put his finger on it..

8. side wave

chpt 6

Meanwhile the autobots ratchet, bulkhead, bumblebee and prowl were being chased down a highway by nemisis prime. the makuta watched from a distance. most of them were thinking 'how did they get here' as most of them remembered being vapourised b the energy storms in karda nui. krika and icarax had disapeared shortly after nemisis prime bagan his hunt. the two makuta were keeping their distance from gorast because of their deaf's at her hands.
    they were all thinking to themselves when they sensed a familiar presence in they area and at that moment a bright beam of light sgot into the sky near the woods.
    "IGNIKA", shouted icarax, as he had an unsettled score to settle with that mask.
    what had caused the mask to shoot up into the sky was simple, a decepticon named blackarachnia had attemted to steal the mask after detecting its energy. but! in the scuffle between her and the elite gaurd oprative sentinal prime a fragment of the had broke off and now it had launched itself into the sky hoping to vent its leaking energy safely!

9. side wave

post comments NOWWW

10. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:

Bionicle!

I RECOGNIZE YOUUUUU!!!

Me hate Icarax.

Good, but it'd be easier to read if you'd fix the typos.

11. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Whoo! There we go, all typos fixed!

Upon a second reading, I must congratulate you on working on fitting Bionicle stoyline into this fanifc.

Awesome Work!

12. side wave

thanks, the idea was in my head for a while.

13. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Well keep going! :) 

14. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Are you working on any more?

Hello?

Anybody?

15. side wave

yeah the next chapter should be up soon

16. side wave

chapter 7
    in the woods, sentinal prime and blackarachnia were on the ground, having been knocked out by the surge of energy released by the ignika which was still venting its energy.

most of the elite gaurd were still unconscience, well all except longarm prime who mysteriously dissapeared during the scuffle.

"we'll long time no see sentinal! or is it prime now?", asked blackarachnia who was getting up.
    "how in primus do you know who i am, FREAK!!", snapped sentinal who was kept sliding into the mud, in an attempt to get up.
    blackarachnia said, "hmm i would have figured optimus wouldnt have the guts to talk, or is it that you two arn't freinds anymore."
    sentinal, finally getting to his feet asked, "who are you?"
    "talk to optimus"
    "no! who are you, jus answer the darn quest...."
    sentinal put it together, the voice was familar, except the last time he heard it he was trapped in a cave full of alein spiders. he then came out with a name, "elita..."

17. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    sweetness!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :thumb 

18. side wave

CHPT 8:
    Hunted

Meanwhile on the highway the Autobots found themselves being chased by their own leader, Bumblebee and Prowl had the advantage of their altmodes speed, Bulkhead and Ratchet didn't have that same advantage and so were mere meters away from the advancing 'black truck'.

"How an ironic way to 'die!' Hunted down by our own leader!", moaned Ratchet.
    The advancing black truck was plowing through any vehicles that dared get in its way.

Just then the truck noticed the burst of light coming from the ignika, it then began to swerve off the road and into a ditch.

"Woah! that was close", said Bulkhead."But where will we hide? Optimus will eventually come after us again!"
    Ratchet replied, "kid! That aint Optimus! That's whatever those Makuta did to him!

Just then inspiration struck Prowl, "We could hide out in the woods until we can alert the Elite Gaurd."

"But isnt the Decepticons base somewhere there? Plus i dont think the police or military could stand a chance against those Makuta things!", whined Bumblebee, who did have a good point to make, but, even though he didn't want to admit it, Prowl was right!

And with that the Autobots headed off into the woods, unknowing that th Elite Gaurd was already there....

19. Sage o' G-fruit

News Credits:
    Great stuff!

Can't wait to see how Optimus gets better. :D 

20. side wave

chpt 9
    clash of two evils.

Seven of the eight Makuta were charging towards the Ignika, high up in the sky.
    "The mask! It's finally within our grasp!", growled Icarax enthusiastically.

Krika stayed behind the group. He was aware of what happened after their deaths in Karda Nui, and what the Ignika's presence in another world meant.

Before a single makuta could get within grasping distance of the 'mask' spoke, "So your the ones who betrayed me and the 'Universe!"

The Makuta stopped, they were very aware now! Of who's spirit was within the mask bringing one of them to say,
    "Mata Nui."

An idea quickly sprang the green Makuta Mutran "This could be our chance to get rid of the 'Now not-so Great spirit!'" And with that Mutran took out his spear and charged straight towards the mask!

But before any of them could react, a hailstorm of laser bolts shot down at them sending all eight crashing to the ground. The source came from the Starscream Clones, Blitzwing and Lugnut.

"If your asking why we are here! it is not because of the energy signal we picked up," said the Liar clone.

Just as the clone had finished talking and the dust cleared a birage of shodow bolts came from where the Makuta crashed, striking most of the Decepticons out of the sky.

"Oh-Yes! Brilliant retaliation, our Grand Masters of shadow," said the Suck-up clone. wedging himself out of the dirt. The female clone then added, "Or perhaps, our allies!"

Krika overheard and replied, "How!"

"Qite simple really! From what i can get, you are in the 'Universal dominance' buisness as well!"

"Well we did but ended being up being betrayed by our leader!"

"Well then why not join forces, you bunch have obviously never been away from your homeworld or sytem before!"

Gorast protested, "NO! we Makuta are strong, we Makuta are fearless, we Makuta dont do power sharing!"

Blitzwing quickly replied, "Well its like you have a choice-We out-number you easily so!-Get your party pants on and lets Boog-ay!"

Icarax painfully answered, "Very well!"