TFA dream

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Fenix951, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Fenix951

Fenix951 Well-Known Member

ok last night i had a dream that was a new TFA episode. i can't remember much but it was funny (at least it was at the time).

basically blackarachnia is being hunted by lockdown and blitzwing (don't ask y, dont recall) and blitzwing has all sorts of mods and upgrades from lockdown.
    blackarachnia drains lockdown and gets his chainsaw arm. she then smacks blitzwing's crazy face leaving a joker like permanent smile. the "smile" actually is transferred to all 3 of his faces.
    blitzwing changes to his blue face and says "well thats one upgrade i didn't need"

i seriously dreamed his actual voice and literally woke up laughing. it isnt even really that funny but still. i must miss TFA more than i thought if im dreaming new storyline. just thought i'd share, feel free to call me crazy.

2. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

:lol  :lol , wow strange thing is i could kinda see that happening, at least Blackarachnia slapping blitzwing

3. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I keep dreaming that I am alone in strange places and having trouble getting back home. I wish I had TFA or anything TF related dreams. But tonight I will dream about MW2, ODST, and Leader Optimus Prime because I got those for Christmas :D  (I snooped)

4. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That could actually work! Really, this is fantastic. The "That's one upgrade I didn't need part" would be so Bliztwing, probably followed by his crazy laugh.

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Did she slap him because he broke out in to song?