Customs: TFA Bludgeon

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Bort826TFWorld, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Bort826TFWorld

Bort826TFWorld OOGA CHAKA

Jul 2, 2009
    News Credits:
    I'm thinking of doing a TFA Bludgeon custom from Prowl. My idea is that he is a reformatted version of Prowl's corpse (in orange, green, and purple). The vehicle mode will be a 'Panzercycle' from the game Mercenaries 2. (A motorcycle with 4 tank treads in an ATV manner with a turret on the back.) Any ideas on how I could achieve this?
  2. jonnald

jonnald Member

Nov 28, 2008
    my first thought with the 4 tank treads is simply gluing them on either side of the wheel areas in alt mode, however that would make the legs look rediculous in bot mode. i have plaed mercs2 (or 1 for that matter) but after a quick google search i found the said panzer cycle and it only has the one tread running along the bottom of the cycle. i think it would be easiest to just do that and mod the legs to look like treads. this way there would be know way of having functioning tread but it could still look badass.

with the cannon on the back, that sounds simple enough. just a case of finding a suitable cannon and attaching it to, or replace the lights with it. i suggest drilling a hole through the top part of the lights and place the cannon in between the two light sections, so that when you snap the light together, it surrounds the peg of the cannon. or again reffering to the picture, you could attach small machineguns to prowls shoulders. or you could do both and have an awesome heavily armed bludgeon.

*looks at what has been written* wow, sorry for the rambeling and sorry if i didnt make any sense, just trying to help you with an awesome sounding idea