TFA Blackarachnia problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MaikeruSan, Jun 5, 2008.

1. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well I purchased TFA Blackarachnia today at Wal-Mart. Yes I live in West Virginia(P.s. I hate it) THERE OUT YAY! Well any ways my Blackarachnia has two right arms from the elbow down. I contacted hasbro, wanting a replacment. BEWARE!, make shure you check. My box is already gone so I cant return it.

2. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had the same problem but had two left arms. exchanged it for another at TRU

3. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    I wished I could do that. But the packaging is gone. I dunno if they will just accept the figure and the receipt. Oh and to mention I saw all wave 1 and 2 deluxes. No voyagers or leaders yet.

4. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you could just buy a new one take that package and put the defective figure in that and return it.

5. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Thats a good idea. Im going to do that. Sadly the one I got was the only one there so I will have to wait for restock. Im going to make shure and say its defective.

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

no

Don't say anything man, just slide it across the desk to the lady let her scan it and pop the drawer open, they really do not care at all.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nah, you're better off telling them that it's defective so another fan or some poor kid doesn't get that figure, because if you just tell them you want to return it they'll restock the figure for purchase again. And why put someone else through that trouble?

8. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    My blackarachnia has a problem, but it's different. Her claw's peg is backwards so it doesn't stay well in either arm and only pointing down behind her head.

9. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Where are you, if you don't mind me asking? I visit Clarksburg, Morgantown, and Fairmont regularly, and I haven't seen anything but movie cra... ah, figures, on the shelves.

10. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Raliegh, Beckley. I bought basiclly all they had. There stock was small over movie line pegs. I got one of each but left the cybertron prime. There was also one ratchet left. But like you said so some kid dosent get it im going to try to fuck up the packaging enough that no one would buy it. Im going out hunthing for voyagers tomorrw, Ill update if I find anything. I think im the only non redneck in my area, so I guess I buy transformers toys they buy guns and fire crackers. Just to help ill give the stock. One of evey deluxe in wave one got them all left the cybertron prime, one blackarachnia which I also bought, and two ratchets and I bought one. No voyagers yet, but like I said Im going to check tomorrow, Wanting to fine Starscream, Voyager Prime, and Grimlock. Oh and no problems with my figures, All the joints are tight and such, only problem is the Blackarachnia two right arms.

11. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

Good luck.

I'm on vacation this week, so hopefully I'll get a chance to hit TRU, Target, and Walmart at some point.

However, no need to mess up any packaging. Let the kids have the toys. These won't be hard to find, especially once they reach saturation. We TF collectors are just an impatient bunch.